Guestbook - Say hello (briefly)

ATTENTION!!!! Newly registered members MUST post here in order to unlock full posting access! !!!
hanako
Site Admin

Re: Guestbook - Say hello (briefly)

#196 Post by hanako » Thu Feb 24, 2022 1:07 pm

HelenaMaria wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 12:33 pm Hello. I am new member from UK.
I'm sorry, that's not a sufficient post to make it clear that you're not a bot. Can you try again with more information?

Nativeguy

#197 Post by Nativeguy » Wed Mar 16, 2022 2:43 pm

Hey everyone!

I have been a big fan of Hanako games ever since I bought my first one in Steam which was Cute Knight Deluxe. I have always loved the game Princess Maker but as far as I know those are really hard games to find as it seems not many do that kind of format. When I was told to try Cute Knight Deluxe I absolutely ADORED IT! Not just because of the large variety of endings but ones that included things you'd never expect to be included in a game that has a female protagonist. Adventurer and so forth was nice but the fact that she could wind up as a wrestler/strong woman at the end I thought was so open minded and really broke some barriers got me into it. I thought here is a game maker that really is not afraid to explore new grounds, try new things and go in new directions. After that I was hooked and I wound up buying every game made by Hanako. Thank you for your hard work and continued hard work and I have a huge SLEW of ideas I would love to pitch your way for games.

Thank you a million times over and nice to meet you all.

nhipkat867

#198 Post by nhipkat867 » Mon Mar 28, 2022 4:07 am

Came here after finishing my first run-through of Magical Diary: Wolf Hall. I love it so much and was wondering if future installments will dive deeper into the story of the protagonist of Wolf Hall ( preferably with W by his side js ;) ) + I wanted to see if there are any canon storylines for this series so I can read up on it. Sorry I'm just so thirsty for more content of this game and world :') :')

hanako
Site Admin

#199 Post by hanako » Tue Mar 29, 2022 3:09 am

Sorry, no - if there are more Magical Diary games they will feature different protagonists and different windows on the world, letting different characters come into the spotlight. There are still several who've barely gotten to speak so far!

Post-game content (especially following up on specific pairings) is really best left to fanfic. Everyone has their own ideas of who their Wolf Prince is and what his future should be like.

CboyC95

#200 Post by CboyC95 » Mon Apr 18, 2022 7:09 am

Hi, I became a member after playing England Exchange. Highly recommend by the way.

LisaRae

#201 Post by LisaRae » Mon May 02, 2022 11:48 pm

Hello.
My apologies for not seeing this topic. I hope the reason was because it was late at night, but I suspect it was that I no longer observe anything. I also hope you can find a way around being spammed. Good luck with that.
Thank you for taking the time to respond to my query at Steam.

Community: I have no personality nor am I interesting. Thank you for your time.
Last edited by LisaRae on Mon May 02, 2022 11:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hanako
Site Admin

#202 Post by hanako » Tue May 03, 2022 12:03 am

LisaRae wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 11:48 pm
Community: I have no personality nor am I interesting. Thank you for your time.
Aww, I don't think that's true :D

Anyway, hopefully everything should work now.

Vissari

#203 Post by Vissari » Wed May 11, 2022 7:23 am

I'm Vissari.

I've been a fan since TB did a review of "Long Live the Queen," I made my way over to MD: Horse Hall after that and loved how the various routes intertwine. I picked up Wolf Hall again recently and decided to create an account over here.

VivienVantablack

#204 Post by VivienVantablack » Sat May 28, 2022 5:33 pm

Hello everyone,

I have been here before, as a beta tester for "Horse Hall" (as Vivien B.; alas, I've since had to change e-mail addresses). I became a fan of Hanako Games after playing the first part of Magical Diary, and am planning to finally write the fanfiction series based on it that has been living in my head since at least 2012. :)

concernedPigeon

#205 Post by concernedPigeon » Sat Aug 20, 2022 7:35 pm

Hey!
The first ever Hanako game that I encountered was LLTQ but the first I ever played was Magical Diary: Horse Hall earlier this summer and I almost instantly fell in love with the characters, the story and the idea that there's something much deeper going on within the magical world/Iris Academy (which is shown with more depth in Wolf Hall). I'm mostly here to post fanart and lurk around the magical diary discussion threads :]

Ratstranger

#206 Post by Ratstranger » Thu Sep 01, 2022 9:13 am

Played only Long Live The Queen (long time ago) but loved it. Actually, I'm in need of my download link(

hanako
Site Admin

#207 Post by hanako » Thu Sep 01, 2022 8:44 pm

Ratstranger wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 9:13 am Played only Long Live The Queen (long time ago) but loved it. Actually, I'm in need of my download link(
Can't really fix that in a forum post, you need to email support@hanakogames.com for that (but do followup again if you don't get an answer in several days just in case it gets spamfiltered)

Ratstranger

#208 Post by Ratstranger » Fri Sep 02, 2022 6:44 am

I wrote a mail some time ago, registered on forum to check if I can get a respond sooner.

Ok, will resend it then.

Did it, check support mail, please.

sellerofdreams

#209 Post by sellerofdreams » Sun Sep 25, 2022 8:05 pm

Hello! Here because Cute KNight deluxe's sound doesnt work on my mac...trying to find a solution to this. I used to play it as a kid and have a sudden wave of nostalgia!

hanako
Site Admin

#210 Post by hanako » Tue Sep 27, 2022 1:26 pm

Unfortunately I'm basically not able to do tech support for that game, considering how old it is, how much the MacOS has changed since that release (and not always with backwards compatibility), and that I don't even own a Mac. If you post in the subforum for it, there's a slim chance some other mac user might swing by and have a suggestion.

Are you using the actual mac build, which we mostly hide away and discourage people from trying anymore since it mostly doesn't work, or are you trying the windows/linux versions? Oddly people have had better luck getting those to run on Mac than the original Mac release iirc