Pastel walkthrough?

Male protagonist, in the Hall for bold and athletic boys.
Pixelen

Pastel walkthrough?

#1 Post by Pixelen » Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:46 pm

Hi everyone! Struggling to find any walkthroughs for this game, but does anyone have one for Pastel? Have barely seen her around the school and it's nearly the end of the year!

Arent

Re: Pastel walkthrough?

#2 Post by Arent » Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:20 am

Pixelen wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:46 pm
Hi everyone! Struggling to find any walkthroughs for this game, but does anyone have one for Pastel? Have barely seen her around the school and it's nearly the end of the year!
I was a bit reluctant to open another walkthrough/secrets/easter egg thread since the first time i was a bit too early. Maybe it would be ok now @hanako?

Regarding Pastel: You just follow the Minnie route and at one point you can dump her in favor of Pastel. It's a bit mean, though.

hanako
Site Admin

#3 Post by hanako » Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:26 am

Yes, it's fine to make walkthrough threads now. While it's POSSIBLE things will change it's much less likely :)

The Wolf Hall protagonist is deliberately avoiding Pastel, so only on Minnie's route where he's forced to interact with her (because they're roommates) does she come up as an option.

Pixelen

#4 Post by Pixelen » Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:27 am

Arent wrote:
Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:20 am
Pixelen wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:46 pm
I was a bit reluctant to open another walkthrough/secrets/easter egg thread since the first time i was a bit too early. Maybe it would be ok now @hanako?

Regarding Pastel: You just follow the Minnie route and at one point you can dump her in favor of Pastel. It's a bit mean, though.
Yay! Thanks for the information Arent :D