Does Elsa have a roommate?

Solve mysteries by ordering your Student Council minions into investigations. A schoolgirl noir RPG-style adventure!
WeatheredPeach

Does Elsa have a roommate?

#1 Postby WeatheredPeach » Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:29 am

As someone who's never had a roommate I can imagine they'd be a pretty big part of your life. Both Thaïs and Rowan mention their roommates in their paths, yet we're never told if Elsa lives together with someone. Do the girls of the third year simply get their own private rooms? Is having a room to yourself a priveliege of being the president of the student council? Or does Elsa simply have a roommate that is so small a part of her life that we never see her in the game?

I could also just have missed (or forgotten) if this was mentioned in the game. I still have some paths to play through.

kvackkvack

Re: Does Elsa have a roommate?

#2 Postby kvackkvack » Wed Oct 21, 2015 5:44 am

Mallory mentions having a roommate, too. :P

Darksilverhawk

#3 Postby Darksilverhawk » Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:31 pm

Elsa doesn't seem to be big on the whole "having friends" thing either way. I imagine she has a roommate, but since she's not on the council they don't tend to interact much. Plus, Elsa seems to spend most of her free time in her office; maybe that's why?

WeatheredPeach

#4 Postby WeatheredPeach » Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:15 pm

kvackkvack wrote:Mallory mentions having a roommate, too. :P

Ah, all right. Then it seems to me like pretty much everyone has a roommate.

Darksilverhawk wrote:Elsa doesn't seem to be big on the whole "having friends" thing either way. I imagine she has a roommate, but since she's not on the council they don't tend to interact much. Plus, Elsa seems to spend most of her free time in her office; maybe that's why?

I can totally see Elsa as a bit of a workaholic. Not showing her that much outside of her role as student council president makes it seem like she is working with that most of her time.

I can also imagine the game simply not showing us all there is to Elsa. We never get to see her study, or attend any classes, or eat, or sleep, or interact with classmates... Perhaps her life outside of the student council work just isn't prioritized by the narration? Like, she could have a roommate that she speaks quite a lot with, but Hanako chose to focus the writing on other characters.

Return to “Black Closet”