Spell Levels

Design your own character and attend a school for magic.
Gentle Dreamer

Spell Levels

#1 Postby Gentle Dreamer » Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:28 am

Hello. I apologize if someone already asked this question before and I missed it. I have read the stragety guides for "Magical Diary," and I know there are certain spells needed to pass Dungeon exam 2. How large should your knowledge in magical colors be to pass? (Example: Black = 13, Red = 12, Blue = 11, etc.?)

It just when I get to Dungeon Exam 2, none of the Spells that are listed (Stoneshape, Boost Strength, Awareness, Teleport, etc.) I haven't learned yet. Am I missing something? I have been taking class almost everyday.

Thank you for your time and patience.

hanako
Site Admin

#2 Postby hanako » Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:03 am

If you've been looking at the wiki, remember - it's not official! That's just what some players have written down so far. You don't need a specific spell - you don't have to have any of the ones you just listed. Those are simply possibilities. :)

Every puzzle has a lot of different solutions - you need to investigate the spells that you DO have and try to figure out how to apply them to the situation you find yourself in.

The list of spells you have available will be quite different if you spent all your time focusing on just one color than if you spread yourself out studying all the colors.

Gentle Dreamer

#3 Postby Gentle Dreamer » Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:07 pm

Well, I was actually looking at the stragety guide from Spiky Caterpillar. However, if there are multiple solutions that are not listed, I guess I can give it a go. Am I correct?

Oh, and I have been trying to take a variety of magical color classes.

hanako
Site Admin

#4 Postby hanako » Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:38 pm

Spiky's guide mentions another spell you didn't list, one which is a much lower level and therefore you probably do have. :)

Gentle Dreamer

#5 Postby Gentle Dreamer » Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:12 pm

Push Object, right?

Return to “Magical Diary”