Can't Escape the cop!!!

Hints, favorite characters, and general discussion of the adventure game Fatal Hearts.
Ayami

Can't Escape the cop!!!

#1 Post by Ayami » Sun Nov 04, 2007 5:57 pm

I've tried everything!!
But I can't get away from the cop in the woods...
Can someone help?

Testsquid One

Re: Can't Escape the cop!!!

#2 Post by Testsquid One » Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:33 pm

Ayami wrote:I've tried everything!!
But I can't get away from the cop in the woods...
Can someone help?
Hint: he can't see through the bushes, and it's turn-based - he'll move two steps every time you move one.
Last edited by Testsquid One on Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

demonoula

#3 Post by demonoula » Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:21 am

Hey, can you help?
i can't beat the policewoman no matter what i do
tried the walkthrough too but it's wrong
while i m at the last bushes when i move she follows me
plz help
i don't want to use the cheat code :oops:

hanako
Site Admin

#4 Post by hanako » Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:28 pm

The walkthrough isn't wrong but it may be incomplete - if you can show pictures of exactly what you did maybe we can help?

(I went through it while taking pictures for the walkthrough, so I can definitely say that method should get you out of the park, but the cop WILL still be following you near the end, so if you don't go straight out you'll get caught. There's other ways to do it, too, so other people might have other suggestions.)

Testsquid One

#5 Post by Testsquid One » Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:54 am

demonoula wrote:Hey, can you help?
i can't beat the policewoman no matter what i do
tried the walkthrough too but it's wrong
while i m at the last bushes when i move she follows me
plz help
i don't want to use the cheat code :oops:
When you're hidden but the cop is near, going back and forth while the cop returns to the body helps.

Josi29

#6 Post by Josi29 » Sun Dec 02, 2007 5:50 pm

I tried to get through this puzzle but didnt succsed. i tried in every method tried to go left always but it didnt help could you try to help me pls!! 10x

belondra

#7 Post by belondra » Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:49 am

i went down and hid behind the bushes at the very bottom, and then ran across to the left. the cop spots you but if you then keep ot of the way on the left hand side of the bush in the bottom corner(ish) then he goes back to the crime site and you can make a run for it!

Luvin' the Vamps

#8 Post by Luvin' the Vamps » Sat Jan 12, 2008 2:03 am

Yeah.. :oops: um... I TRY to get past the cop, but end up getting caught, right when I make it to the farthest corner on the left. And I uh, dont know how to take screen shots... :oops:

lill_sweetty

#9 Post by lill_sweetty » Sat Jan 12, 2008 4:11 pm

This is what I do...

By the way, just a point, I got confused sometimes, thinking that since the Christina stick was two blocks that I had to find places with two blocks to move. But I realized the one that mattered was the bottom part of the stick. The 1st part (with her face) can cover a bush for all it matters and I still can move.

Where you start, there should be a cross type of bush. Move yourself (down-down-right) so you're hidden beneath a bush. Now, go down 3 times and go right twice, which will get you across the map without ever being seen.

Go down three times. The policeman should now see you, but if you keep on going left, you'd find you can squeeze in a place between two bushes. Go up three times, then go right 3 or 4 times and move out of the park. That should work.

garden23

cop maze

#10 Post by garden23 » Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:18 pm

can someone please give me a step by step to get out of the maze.

emichan

#11 Post by emichan » Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:36 pm

down twice
right once
down three times
left twice
down four times
left seven times (the cop sees you and is chasing you)
up three times
left four times (you've gone between bushes so the cop can't see you and gives up)
up twice
left three times