Castle Chase - adventure/rpg/otome?

So, you want to be a game maker? It might be easier than you think! Come here and see...
hanako
Site Admin

Castle Chase - adventure/rpg/otome?

#1 Post by hanako » Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:58 pm

I don't have time to check the game out at the moment, but this appears to be about a bored princess trying to find a date.

http://www.castlechase.com/

Spazzbunny

#2 Post by Spazzbunny » Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:42 pm

I just downloaded the game, and while it's pretty fun and charming, I have come across one grand problem: I can't, for the life of me, figure out how to hand people the items I have found. This probably stems from me being unfamiliar with the system used to make the game, but that doesn't make it any less aggravating that a clear and concise control list is almost nowhere to be found. >.<
Might anyone help me with this problem? I'd love to play the game, I really would. It's just not possible if I can't give people items.

EDIT: Nevermind. Found it by accident. ;D

lill_sweetty

#3 Post by lill_sweetty » Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:07 am

Very nice game. Simplistic, but funny, with fantastic art. Really quite charming.

Anyone figured out the last ending? xD I've got... like... no idea what to do.

Amphigorey

#4 Post by Amphigorey » Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:21 pm

lill_sweetty wrote:Very nice game. Simplistic, but funny, with fantastic art. Really quite charming.

Anyone figured out the last ending? xD I've got... like... no idea what to do.
Try talking to the delivery boy :) (I'm assuming that's the ending you're talking about, it's the last one in the gallery.)

wonderlander544

#5 Post by wonderlander544 » Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:41 pm

You have to show him the blueprint Hyde gives you though...

xsaffronx

#6 Post by xsaffronx » Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:27 pm

Is there any possibility that they will release a version for mac? It looks like a really fun game and I'm dying to try it out, but there is no version for mac.

emichan

#7 Post by emichan » Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:44 pm

that's one of those rpg maker games right? i don't think there's any way to make a mac version of those sorry.

Jonquille

#8 Post by Jonquille » Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:06 pm

Adorable, simple and well polished :] It's short, but there's going to be a sequel that you can transfer your data from this game into. The storyline's not too deep..(like I said, it's short) but that means it doesn't drag on and every bit is necessary/cute XD It's not complicated, and although I'd like more of that, I kinda like it here :]

IanaBri

#9 Post by IanaBri » Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:04 pm

I would say that I'm sorry for bumping this, but I'm not.

I've played almost every single game on the Hanako Website and on Winterwolves.

I simply must know (I reaallly must) if anyone knows any games similar to Castle Chase. It doesn't even have to be from a girl's point of view!

I played it forever ago! It was absolutely awesome. It is unlike any 'rpg-ish' game ever. I've been looking for games like this over a year and I've come up with zip zilch.

So...can a girl get some help? Puh-leeasee? (Insert puppy dog eyes here)[/u]

summers1989

#10 Post by summers1989 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:50 pm

It's okay. The sequel shows more promise.
http://suburbantimewaster.wordpress.com

I play video games and review them.