Cute Knight Kingdom Christmas Contest

For official announcements and news items only.
StarViella

#31 Post by StarViella » Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:12 pm

Congratulations to Little_Witch and Esphirisa! I hope you love the game!
Tina the Wrestling Alligator approves. :wink:

Esphirisa

#32 Post by Esphirisa » Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:16 pm

It has been more than a month, geez to myself.

*bows too* I'll put you in my suitcase the next time I go time-traveling with Esphirisa!

allucard

#33 Post by allucard » Fri May 14, 2010 5:13 pm

deadgraceful wrote:Miss Anne Throat: Gnome, Confidence Trickster and Swashbuckler of the Intellect. Matches wits rather than swords with everyone who crosses her path, and is famed throughout the land for her battles of ideas with the wisest and cleverest. It is said that she trained with the famous debating monks of the Far East, who arguments and word contests are the stuff of legend. She often travels in disguise, but her golden tongue is unmistakable.

Short in stature, her huge personality makes her seem ten feet tall. Her witty sayings are collected in books, and a story once told by her can never be told by another. Despite her unassuming appearance, it has said she has conquered many men, who fall like dainty flowers at her feet. It is said she can argue sick people well, and make the blind see again simply with the power of persuasion. But I'm sure that's just a story - and probably one she started.
I imagine that this character will be very funny, challenging, mysterious, and interesting to be potrayed as one of the characters in the game. Maybe game such: rpg adventure, hide and seek or sim romance? Such a witty character's name too! Haha! : D