Favorite Early-Game Strategies?

Rule the world - or die trying!
Queen's prince

Re: Favorite Early-Game Strategies?

#16 Postby Queen's prince » Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:42 am

My favorite early game strategy is to serve to Elodie's name... In translation Evil-lodie :3
However, it's not my most used one, since I have only 15 achievements unlocked :D

Gamer

#17 Postby Gamer » Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:12 pm

So I somehow migrated this game to Steam. How can I accuse Uncle Laurent for an attempted assassination without being a Lumen? I know I've done it before and I don't know if anything has changed since the last update.

Gamer

#18 Postby Gamer » Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:45 pm

Can anyone help me find a way to accuse Uncle Laurent for an attempted assassination without being a Lumen? I started playing this game again so I've become a little obsessed. Haha.

somestrangecircus

#19 Postby somestrangecircus » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:01 am

You get the option to accuse Laurent of treason if you face an assassin in Week 16 and can then decipher the coded letter that they leave behind, and it says that the assassin came from Merva. It's possible for this assassin to be from somewhere other than Merva though, if I recall correctly.

As for the assassin, if you aren't a Lumen I think you need to pass checks for Reflexes, Flexibility, and either Polearms if you choose to fight him or Running if you choose to run away.

(Someone correct me if any of this is wrong; it's been a while since I've loaded this game up.)

Return to “Long Live The Queen”