druid ending

For hints and discussions on Cute Knight and Cute Knight Deluxe.
Naiomi666

druid ending

#1 Post by Naiomi666 » Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:36 am

how do i get the druid ending. Is there a cheat i can get so i can go instantly to a druid ending because anything i do usually gets me an Equestrian or a stable worker job. How do i not get those endings?

hanako
Site Admin

#2 Post by hanako » Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:03 pm

There are no specific cheats for the endings.

How you get points towards the Druid ending:

The number of times you took the Magic class
Your XP
Your 'nature' points (from charms and equipment... so having all the plant-based charms and a druid's staff equipped does help)
Your Charm
Your Magic
Your Taming

No matter what, you can't get the Druid ending if you have more than 50 sin or less than 100 Taming.

The Stable Worker ending is based entirely on how many times you did the church stables job. To avoid ending up there, make sure that your time in the stables doesn't completely overpower the rest of what you're doing.

Try getting some of your Tame skill from the library-children job? Take magic class as often as you can? Go adventuring?

Naiomi666

ok

#3 Post by Naiomi666 » Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:02 am

Ah! I go the ending. I probably needed a druids staff.

Thank you! :D

flowergirl5

#4 Post by flowergirl5 » Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:31 pm

hanako wrote:There are no specific cheats for the endings.

How you get points towards the Druid ending:

The number of times you took the Magic class
Your XP
Your 'nature' points (from charms and equipment... so having all the plant-based charms and a druid's staff equipped does help)
Your Charm
Your Magic
Your Taming

No matter what, you can't get the Druid ending if you have more than 50 sin or less than 100 Taming.

The Stable Worker ending is based entirely on how many times you did the church stables job. To avoid ending up there, make sure that your time in the stables doesn't completely overpower the rest of what you're doing.

Try getting some of your Tame skill from the library-children job? Take magic class as often as you can? Go adventuring?
Hey thanks for the advice! Druid is the only ending i need to have all of 'em!

chibichadiana

#5 Post by chibichadiana » Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:49 pm

haven't got the druid ending yet either. thanx!