Unexplored Romances

Rule the world - or die trying!

If you could make one character a romance-able option, who would it be?

The "Musician"
23%
Ignatius
10%
Sirin
3%
Selene
10%
Julianna
20%
Togami
33%

Total votes: 30

SilverBloodIllusion

Unexplored Romances

#1 Post by SilverBloodIllusion » Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:59 pm

If you could choose one more of these characters to have a romance ending which one would you pick? Me, I like the "Musician"! I call her Acacia since she doesn't have a name. She doesn't have a face either, but that just means I get to picture her how I want to!

Ramidel

Re: Unexplored Romances

#2 Post by Ramidel » Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:04 am

Not on this list, but I want the Earl of Pastry to be made into a character. Because while I'm normally a ridiculous yuri fan, there aren't any actual romantic options in LLTQ for a heterosexual Elodie; all of her male suitors met in-game are chosen based on political concerns, but both Brin and Briony are attached for romantic and not political reasons. So if you're going to romance the Earl of Pastry, you should have a chance to romance him!

Other than that, I've always carried a torch for Selene as Elodie's personal handmaiden. Julianna just doesn't really fit; I get the impression that she doesn't actually like Elodie very much, and not just in a tsundere or stoic way; Selene's one of the few people who actually goes out of her way to treat Elodie like a person. Even if she is probably faking half of it.

SilverBloodIllusion

#3 Post by SilverBloodIllusion » Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:49 am

I don't think I know who the Earl of Pasty is! :shock: and I'm all about the little characters! (ElodieXMusician FOREVER! :lol: ) But yes, there was a serious lack of real "romance" of any kind in this game. The women that are possible to end up with do seem to have a lot more dialog than the men do. Obviously, I'm a huge yuri fan too, but I'm pro love. So if its cute or if it seems right or if its funny I'll ship it regardless of gender.

I always liked Selene better than Julianna. Julianna always seemed abrupt and cold to me... I wish there was a way to break them up... or kill Julianna... You can kill just about everyone else but I haven't found a way to kill her yet... :evil:

Ramidel

#4 Post by Ramidel » Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:12 am

The Earl of Pastry is a fan name for an unnamed character from an ending, who you meet if Elodie decides to wait for romance instead of marrying for politics.

And yes, Julianna is unkillable. I am disappoint.

GamerGirl465143

#5 Post by GamerGirl465143 » Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:40 am

But Ignatius is a romance option and it is possible to kill Julianna. After she escapes you need to pass the intrigue test for the agents and it adds her to the list of things to consider. Then pick she has to die and then choose Post a reward and have a decoration score of 100. Then later you get a report of an archer who shot her and killed her as well as having the body sent to verify it.

hanako
Site Admin

#6 Post by hanako » Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:17 am

It's the problem with replying to an old topic - it wasn't possible at the time. :)

SilverBloodIllusion

#7 Post by SilverBloodIllusion » Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:50 pm

GamerGirl465143 wrote:But Ignatius is a romance option and it is possible to kill Julianna. After she escapes you need to pass the intrigue test for the agents and it adds her to the list of things to consider. Then pick she has to die and then choose Post a reward and have a decoration score of 100. Then later you get a report of an archer who shot her and killed her as well as having the body sent to verify it.
At the time, there was not option to kill Julianna, and I am the one who suggested making Ignatius into a romance option. After the steam update, a ton of stuff got added and I was all over giving ideas.