Priestess Event

Rule the world - or die trying!
GSN22

Priestess Event

#1 Post by GSN22 » Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:26 am

How or when are you able to activate that one event when you speak to your aunt and she tells you that the priestess is a Lumen?

I keep trying but it seems to pop up randomly and I'm not sure how to get it.

hanako
Site Admin

#2 Post by hanako » Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:57 pm

You mean, when you speak to Duchess Julianna? (She's not your aunt, she's Briony's aunt. Elodie's aunt Lucille doesn't have anything to do with Selene. So many names!)

Julianna's not telling you that until you figure it out yourself; she's keeping secrets. So Elodie has to notice on her own. Which means she needs enough Sense Magic to be able to detect Lumens, and then she has to either attend services or take faith classes so that she'll be nearby.

GSN22

#3 Post by GSN22 » Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:11 pm

Ah, I see. Thanks!

Btw.... when your meditation gets really high and then you study some Lumen, I notice you get the option to ask your mentor about it then your character wonders about Charlotte.

Is there anything you can do with that? All I've been able to find is a reference to Charlotte ignoring your letters. As best I can tell it's a hint about Charlotte's mom and nothing more if you don't know already.

hanako
Site Admin

#4 Post by hanako » Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:37 pm

That's mostly background information connecting puzzle-pieces together behind the scenes. So yes, it's a clue about Charlotte's mother if you don't already know, and it makes some of the possible options with the kraken make a little more sense, and so on.

GSN22

#5 Post by GSN22 » Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:15 pm

Awesome! Thanks for your help!

One more question.... how do you use the cheat for cruelty to get the "feed Charlotte to Kraken" option? No matter how many times I try I seem to mess up getting that option. (I've been bitten before)

Sachiko

#6 Post by Sachiko » Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:31 am

I think there's no debug code to up the hidden values, so you will have to make sure you unlock many cruel choices and do a lot of hunting.

However, technically you don't need high cruelty to feed Charlotte to the Kraken. If you have hired the musician spy and have received Lucille's 'treats', you can feed Charlotte to the Kraken if she's still around after you have punished Lucille, and won't need to pass a cruelty check.
Vice corrects better than virtue. Suffer a vicious person and you will fear vice. Suffer a virtuous one and you will hate virtue itself - Tony Duvert.

Franka

#7 Post by Franka » Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:57 pm

Cruelty=0-10 is a perfectly valid debug code.