Valentines is coming up....

For official announcements and news items only.
hanako
Site Admin

Valentines is coming up....

#1 Post by hanako » Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:32 pm

Nope, no new games. I'm posting here to talk about CANDY. Most of you are probably already familiar with Pocky. I used to like Pocky more than I do now, I think it's that now I'm used to higher-quality chocolate, so the Pocky doesn't taste as nice. Still, it's fun to bite. Here are some things I like that you might not be so familiar with:

Meltykiss - This is a cube of very soft chocolate with a light sprinkling of chocolate powder or sugar around the outside. They come in many flavors - I think the first one I had was a winter special White Chocolate. They don't quite melt in your mouth, but they're very soft, so they practically dissolve when you bite them. Yum.

Black Sugar Caramel - Do you like good, rich American gingerbread? The soft kind, not the hard cookies? This tastes a little like that. It's molassesy and chewy and delicious.

So if you're looking for a special Valentine's treat, why not look into some unusual candies? (... Or, you could just bake cookies at home!)

kikicoco16

#2 Post by kikicoco16 » Sat Feb 23, 2008 12:42 am

I've been a little late in reading updates, so that's why I'm just posting now... One of my friends is CRAZY over pocky! ^^ I enjoy it too!
The small sprout at spring, and the calm wind of fall.