Looking for free artisits and anyone else (needed by June)

So, you want to be a game maker? It might be easier than you think! Come here and see...
nelly247

Looking for free artisits and anyone else (needed by June)

#1 Post by nelly247 » Wed May 04, 2011 4:59 pm

Hi everyone

I'm looking for free artisits for the character/s, background, CG and other things that might come up. However I would like the artisits to have photoshop beause of the style of this otome.

I also need someone is familiar with Ren'py to assist me with the scripting (it's been so long since i've used Ren'py I have forgotten hot to use it :? )

I also would like a writer, who will be willing to help me out free of charge but they must be familiar with Howl's moving castle.

So I guess you want to know what this game is about, it's a remake of Howl's Moving Castle as an interactive novel. You become a new character within the magical story. The story is up to you, if you want to have a romance with Howl, Turnip Head or maybe even Markl !

If you're interested in finding out more about the game will be made then feel free to drop me a message. :D

aisza_1995

#2 Post by aisza_1995 » Fri May 06, 2011 4:47 am

I'm not so good with script and and BG (I can draw on paper bun ton on computer T^T)
But I'm kind of good with story and dialogue writting, and Howl's moving castle is one of my favourite studio ghibli movies :D So if you need help with that - count on me.