Embric of Wulfhammer's Castle

So, you want to be a game maker? It might be easier than you think! Come here and see...
hanako
Site Admin

Embric of Wulfhammer's Castle

#1 Post by hanako » Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:32 pm

I've only just started looking at this game, but so far it seems very well-written. It's written in RPG Maker, but is (so I hear) primarily about relationships and dialog with very little combat.

There is some pixelated nudity. I have no idea if it ever gets really naughty but if you're particularly worried about that sort of thing, you're warned. :)

Unchained_M

#2 Post by Unchained_M » Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:24 am

I've played this game and I'm not only amazed by the quality of the dialog and the story, but the replay value is amazing. And there are 'continue' points for each ending and with each ending you get more endings which are altered by other endings. Unless you get the Final End which finally ends the game, or your character dies...

As for how naughty it gets, well I don't have to mention a particular part concerning a certain demon in a cage. It was mildly disturbing and yet well executed.

The whole world is so overtop it actually works out really well.

Naiomi666

yay!

#3 Post by Naiomi666 » Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:09 am

This is such a fun game! combat is only 3% of the game or less. Some of the paths you go on affect other character paths and there are multiple endings. It takes a little while to get used to the style of the game, but due to the awesomeness of the dialogue it's easily forgotten.

It's a yuri game, thought there is one guy ending