Frozen Essence (visual novel for girls)

So, you want to be a game maker? It might be easier than you think! Come here and see...
deb44

#16 Post by deb44 » Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:25 am

yea i did, still can't get the 13th pic in the life path though

Spazzbunny

#17 Post by Spazzbunny » Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:44 am

Thank you Deb44! ^^ I feel so complete now.
It's funny though. It seems like I always miss out on these paths because I'm too good and supportive a girlfriend. xD

EDIT: Deb44, did you do the 'Light End' for the Life Path? That's where the picture comes from.

sayuri

#18 Post by sayuri » Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:35 am

For anybody that's interested I've gotten all the CGs EXCEPT 4 of Caius'. They are 2 down, 4 down, 5 down, and the one in the upper right corner (all in the Earth Path). Please help me T_T. I can help with all the other paths though :).

deb44

#19 Post by deb44 » Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:19 am

yay! i have all the CG endings now :D

Spazzbunny

#20 Post by Spazzbunny » Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:34 am

Sayuri, I think I know the ones you mean. If I got them wrong, forgive me. >.<;; Lemme see if I can remember.

The top right corner CG as well as the second CG come from spending the Day of Lights (or whatever it was called) with Caius, which should happen automatically if you picked out his reponses and looked at the ice sculptures with him. The fifth down CG I know for certain comes from getting the Dark End with him. (If you want me to tell you how to get there, just ask.) I'm pretty sure that's how you get the fourth CG down as well.

If you need any help beyond that, then just ask. ^^

DarenBowel

#21 Post by DarenBowel » Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:23 am

Nice info & thank for the interesting game. I really like it.

ShiverGirl

Caius

#22 Post by ShiverGirl » Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:34 pm

I fell so in love with this game, but I can't get Caius light ending because his dark path they end up ... I can't say but I don't like what Mina became.

Does anyone know how to get Caius light ending?

irinack

Re: Caius

#23 Post by irinack » Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:27 am

ShiverGirl wrote:I fell so in love with this game, but I can't get Caius light ending because his dark path they end up ... I can't say but I don't like what Mina became.

If you want Caius the go to the Hall often and when you meet him choose "Throw Insults at Him" or something like that. There is a day when you can go to only one place. When that day comes choose Chapel. When you get out of the realm you say "Save me, Caius". He finds you later and you hang out with him. When Rune fights with Caius about who Caius really is you say "You don't have to tell me." At the festival in the 1st day go north. In the 2nd day, reject Aurelius. 3rd day wish for Caius' health.

In the 2nd part you are captured by the White Order and when you escape you can only choose the person with whom you spent more time with. In this case it's Caius. In the Forest:
"Go Left" or "Go Straight"
"Go Left" or "Go Straight" to "Cook Fish or Mushrooms"
"Explain it to him"
"Go Left" and "Fish"
"Stick by my morals"
"Go Straight"

The walkthrough for the game:
1st part: http://unbrokenhours.com/forum/viewtopi ... 7cce12708b

2nd part: http://www.unbrokenhours.com/frozenesse ... rough.html

ShiverGirl

Re: Caius

#24 Post by ShiverGirl » Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:16 pm

irinack wrote:
ShiverGirl wrote:I fell so in love with this game, but I can't get Caius light ending because his dark path they end up ... I can't say but I don't like what Mina became.

If you want Caius the go to the Hall often and when you meet him choose "Throw Insults at Him" or something like that. There is a day when you can go to only one place. When that day comes choose Chapel. When you get out of the realm you say "Save me, Caius". He finds you later and you hang out with him. When Rune fights with Caius about who Caius really is you say "You don't have to tell me." At the festival in the 1st day go north. In the 2nd day, reject Aurelius. 3rd day wish for Caius' health.

In the 2nd part you are captured by the White Order and when you escape you can only choose the person with whom you spent more time with. In this case it's Caius. In the Forest:
"Go Left" or "Go Straight"
"Go Left" or "Go Straight" to "Cook Fish or Mushrooms"
"Explain it to him"
"Go Left" and "Fish"
"Stick by my morals"
"Go Straight"

The walkthrough for the game:
1st part: http://unbrokenhours.com/forum/viewtopi ... 7cce12708b

2nd part: http://www.unbrokenhours.com/frozenesse ... rough.html

Phew! Thanks. I got all of the endings for Caius now! :lol:

lunanight

#25 Post by lunanight » Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:01 am

When it comes to games, I focuss a lot on the art and the story line, in this case the art wasn't so great, but the story line made up for it!! the it actually made me cry! and thats a first no game has made me cry. It sad part and its happy parts made me cry and smile. It has a good storyline :D

irinack

#26 Post by irinack » Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:27 am

lunanight wrote:When it comes to games, I focuss a lot on the art and the story line, in this case the art wasn't so great, but the story line made up for it!! the it actually made me cry! and thats a first no game has made me cry. It sad part and its happy parts made me cry and smile. It has a good storyline :D
Yes, it's a very good game. At the Caius path I cried a lot and the ending from the True Path made me cry. The storyline is great and this game is one of my favorites. And this game wasn't even created by a company so I really admire the creator.

lunanight

#27 Post by lunanight » Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:10 am

irinack wrote:
lunanight wrote:When it comes to games, I focuss a lot on the art and the story line, in this case the art wasn't so great, but the story line made up for it!! the it actually made me cry! and thats a first no game has made me cry. It sad part and its happy parts made me cry and smile. It has a good storyline :D
Yes, it's a very good game. At the Caius path I cried a lot and the ending from the True Path made me cry. The storyline is great and this game is one of my favorites. And this game wasn't even created by a company so I really admire the creator.
His path was one of my favorite too, as well as the oracle's. I wish there were more games like this, such a great storyline!

Schizoid

#28 Post by Schizoid » Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:40 pm

Caius was my favorite character. ^^ But--I didn't cry at all during his ending. He kind of tells you that he has no aliance with you, so it didn't surprise me. o3o Now, VALEN's ending was the one I cried over. I was like 'Noooooo~'. My character was all sweet and...and...I liked her. Y-Y

The ORACLE was amaaazzziiiinnnnng! <3 Gotta love him. ^o^ I think his ending was my favorite. Hm... o-o It's a tough competitor for Caius' ending.

I wasn't very satisfied with the 'True' ending, because I felt like there were loose ends that your character didn't get to discover. The Oracle's ending really shed more light on the situation than it did. /:

Overall--LOVED the game! <3

kyoli

#29 Post by kyoli » Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:15 pm

it is a pretty fun game i rather enjoyed it. though still need to play it more to get some of the other endings! ^_^

animeluver45

#30 Post by animeluver45 » Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:46 am

And it's free!!! :lol: :lol:
That's the best part! :P