I need your feedback on my new Cute Knight like game

So, you want to be a game maker? It might be easier than you think! Come here and see...
funeffect

I need your feedback on my new Cute Knight like game

#1 Post by funeffect » Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:36 am

Hi, I have 2 very early prototypes for a new Cute knight/Princess Maker/Spirited Hearts type of game, but this one has more mini games and strategy involved, not so much luck, which means you have to make more interesting decitions to earn as much as possible from each mini game.

What I need is your feedback on what things you would like to see in a new game of this kind, what things you would not like to see, and your opinions on what I have done with the game until now so I can change it and make a better game as early as possible.

You can see some screenshots and more info in the link bellow (beware because the screenshots look awfull, they are very very early).

Here is my latest blog post: http://funeffect.com/wp/2010/01/2-proto ... reenshots/

Thanks a lot.

funeffect

#2 Post by funeffect » Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:41 am

Here is a very early prototype of the fighting mini game I plan to add, this is VERY different from what you have seen in other games like Cute Knight since in this one you have to move your character and click various times on the monsters to attack and defeat them.

I want to make it action oriented, and I would like to know your opinions on action oriented games like this one.

Here is the video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mn8-iq1M6dE[/url]

Jinroh

#3 Post by Jinroh » Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:23 am

Looks good. ^_^ I like the direction you're taking it.

The minigames look interesting and should breakup the core gameplay to make it more varied. ^_^ Can't wait to see more. hehe.
The wolf and his mate howl, taking solace in the silver moon. Pressing ever foreward to see what the future holds.

shanie0

Wow

#4 Post by shanie0 » Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:54 am

This is pretty nice, albeit I have to say that it lacks movement/animation.
And the walking...Erm...Looks.....awkward :shock:
And also, do the 'enemy' actually do anything? It just stands there...doing nothing... :?: