I always wanted to make a game and plus.

So, you want to be a game maker? It might be easier than you think! Come here and see...
kaechan

I always wanted to make a game and plus.

#1 Post by kaechan » Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:09 am

First with the plus, if anyone needs a voice actress. feel free to contact me I am an amateur voice actress. And would love to help.

Also,

I'd love to make a game like Bonic Heart or Fatal Hearts...I love the future of muilp. endings....Also maybe a game like Princess Maker will a lot of endings...

Where would I start?
Anyone willing to help me?

hanako
Site Admin

#2 Post by hanako » Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:52 am

If you want to make a game like Fatal Hearts or Bionic Heart, you probably want to use RenPy. It's free, basic games don't require much code, and there's a big community that will help you through your project. Try the game development pinned topic for links.

If you've never done anything like this before, though, you might want to look at the Fatal Hearts Fangame pack I set up a while ago. You can't make much with it, because it only comes with one character graphic, but it's a full editable example, so you can just change words here and there and see how it turns out. You can experiment with making Jeremy be naughty or nice. :) This isn't RenPy, but it can help you feel more confident about playing with game making tools.

shanie0

:)

#3 Post by shanie0 » Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:03 pm

Hey I can try voice acting :D Looking for something to do this summer XD Instead of just sleeping and trolling around hehe..