Violet Princess & Frogs from the Fire Lake (RPG)

So, you want to be a game maker? It might be easier than you think! Come here and see...
hanako
Site Admin

Violet Princess & Frogs from the Fire Lake (RPG)

#1 Post by hanako » Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:43 pm

Here's a free RPG some of you might be interested in:

http://www.nekomuragames.com/VioletPrincess.html

Very short, but looks cute.

aya_lyka

#2 Post by aya_lyka » Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:37 pm

downloading. saw the screenies looks nice. have you played it? is it good?

Edit!! i don't mean to be rude or anything. but in ome part of the game you could really get stuck.

k24601

#3 Post by k24601 » Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:47 am

I played this once but haven't tried it in a long time. I will try to keep this one in mind as I go through (playing) games.

If I remember correctly, I kinda liked this game but there were things I didn't like about it and it was short. I especially hate Pink and princesses so it's rare for me to like a "save the princess" or "be the princess", ect. type games. Especially if the princess is the usual stereotypical damsel in distress Pink dress wearing Blonde or Pink haired bimbo, ect. :roll:

This game's princess was different I think in some ways but she still has the irritating stereotypical princess look.

(and please don't get me wrong, I do love various character designs to some extent , it just annoys me to no end when they make a female character a princess...especially a Blonde princess...seems rare to find a princess with any other hair color...ugh...not that I'm a big fan of princesses in general in the first place)