The Sacred Garden

So, you want to be a game maker? It might be easier than you think! Come here and see...
aya_lyka

The Sacred Garden

#1 Post by aya_lyka » Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:06 am

here is a game that is like Aveyond i just would like to share it. this game was made by:darkhalo

The Sacred Garden

Summary

Essentially, the story is about a lad called Justin, who as a human, was orphaned by dwarf guardians. Eventually he decides to find his true parents, and doing so finds out that there is more to his past then he knew. Dark Mages hold the fragile balance of power on Arracia by guarding the 4 Time Crystals. The shrine becomes ransacked by one of the evil princes, Atmos. Its then that Justin realises that his
mother and father are were heavily part of the Dark Mages, and the plot opens up when Justin and friends have to retrieve the missing Crystals and fuse them together again, before time goes back quickly.

ScreenShots

Download

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Z2MRPBZK

the game have no site for it'self but it was posted in an RPG maker site. s0oo0 im putting the download link here... and i think you need to have RMXP to play this coz this is still not the distributed version.... s0o0o Enjoy!! and give feedback... 0o0oh almost forgot you need to install this font in your computer s0o0o you could read the text... here's the font download link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SEV6F6UY... hope you Enjoy!!
Last edited by aya_lyka on Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

phoenixgirl

#2 Post by phoenixgirl » Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:32 am

Hello,

I had a chance to download this game and I'm really enjoying it so far. It's great. :D

I'm having trouble with a quest, though. I'm trying to find all 5 ingredients for the potion to help the man in Dorothy's house. I found 4 of them. All I need is the special herb. I talked to a man in the town and he said that I can find it on a vine in a cave to the east but I have no idea where it is. Any help (like tips or screenshots) would be greatly appreciated. :)
Please help and support me here.

aya_lyka

#3 Post by aya_lyka » Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:33 pm

Darkhalo is making a walkthrough for it, so you can find your way through quite easily,so you might want to wait for that. but here's were you need to go.

Go to the old woman at the
port, and then carry on to the north map. Go far north and round...youll kick yourself, as its not easy
to see.

lill_sweetty

#4 Post by lill_sweetty » Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:57 pm

Awesome! The game rocks! I love it, thank you so much. ^^ I go to a lot of RPG maker sites, but I never saw this game.

phoenixgirl

#5 Post by phoenixgirl » Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:43 am

Thanks. Got it now. :)

I like that this game is long. Don't get bored easily. :wink:

J_Yum1978

Questions.....

#6 Post by J_Yum1978 » Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:03 am

I've downloaded and installed "The Sacred Garden" and I have some questions.

How can I play the game in the full screen mode?
When the conversation takes place between characters, the words in the dialogue box get cut off. Any idea why??
How do I save a game?

Please help!!

phoenixgirl

#7 Post by phoenixgirl » Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:12 am

To save a game, press the Esc key. The menu should appear and you'll get an option to save your progress. :)

I'm not sure about full screen mode but maybe try press Alt+Enter. See if that works.

aya_lyka

#8 Post by aya_lyka » Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:10 pm

what do you mean with gets cut off? if the dialog won't appear try to download the font and install it.

J_Yum1978

Thank you....

#9 Post by J_Yum1978 » Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:06 pm

for the advice. I appreciate everything!!

AniaTam

#10 Post by AniaTam » Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:11 am

I am now playing this game and I really like it !
thanks aya_lyka for sharing this game ! :D

AniaTam

#11 Post by AniaTam » Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:05 am

I`m in the temple (crypt) were I have to switch and I have a box and I can`t get on the box to switch the last thing .. how do i jump or how do i do it? i can move the box but i can`t switch the last thing that it is up and i can`t get to it without the box... :(

Echo0

I have two problems

#12 Post by Echo0 » Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:30 pm

One is the same one the last person mentioned - how to flip the last switch.

The other is with miscellaneous items. I have an agility mix and the Book of Life, but I can't figure out how to apply these to anyone but Justin - who can't use the Book. I am unable to highlight anyone in the party when clicking on a miscellaneous item.

Echo

ellel

help

#13 Post by ellel » Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:35 pm

now i'm in gardenia port...
i cant pass, the guard is asking for a passpot... wat am i supposed 2 do nw??? plz help

Lenalei

#14 Post by Lenalei » Wed May 06, 2009 1:02 am

I downloaded it but I'm not sure how I cann play. I doubled-click the "Game" and it was unresponsive. The "Sacred Garden" icon just downloaded more audio files on my computer. :( Clarification please? Sorry, I'm a bit slow.

aya_lyka

#15 Post by aya_lyka » Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:43 am

ok. i got some answers. sorry for the late reply.

@AniaTam & Echo0

you don't have to stand on the box. just Pull all the switches you can access, then get behind the box facing north and push it into the hole. That will trigger a set of steps up to the switch you originally couldn't reach. That
then completes your path across.

@ellel

Go into the Port Masters office, speak with him across the table and he gives you a three day Pass.

Lenalei

Not really too sure. Download again and be patient extracting the files. The RGSS can take anything from 3 to 6 mins to install...many ppl don't wait for the completion of installation.

hope that helps guys.