School Daze--potential new game

So, you want to be a game maker? It might be easier than you think! Come here and see...
AriannaWyer

School Daze--potential new game

#1 Postby AriannaWyer » Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:53 pm

I've had this idea in my head for years-way before when I even knew what manga or anime or visual novels or any of that was, and now, since I finally have time to do something like this, I'm considering making it. I know absolutely nothing about making a game, mind you...but i'm definitely going to try! :D

School Daze is...as it suggests...a story revolving around school. I have plans for it to have eight playable characters, four girls, four boys, all in their senior year and members of a secret student society exclusive to their school...aptly called the School Daze Crew.

I know i'm original. :)

They all used to be "leaders" of their respective stereotypical school groups (nerds, populars, art geeks, music freaks, outcasts, etc) but in their seventh grade year suddenly dropped off the radar and became this rag-tag group. Their common reason for it was a role-playing game called "The Unimaginables" They still play it together twice a week.

ANYWAYS...err...i'm rambling a little now. I just want to know if anyone would be potentially interested in it...I've only just started working on it this week due to my life schedule...so there isn't much to show yet.

Its pretty much a story about fitting in, not fitting in, making your mark

Oh yeah. And dating people. Can't leave that out :)

Please, anyone, let me know if you're interested!

Franka

Re: School Daze--potential new game

#2 Postby Franka » Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:17 am

Not to be confused with that immortal klassic, Skool Daze. :D

Return to “Make your Own Games!”