An Industrial Fantasy/Steampunk MMO?

So, you want to be a game maker? It might be easier than you think! Come here and see...
CoS_Stanley

An Industrial Fantasy/Steampunk MMO?

#1 Post by CoS_Stanley » Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:42 am

Dude, that is very not cool. If you're going to spam the same post to multiple forums, at least edit the references. I'm letting this stay because it is games related, but it's still quite rude and I'm not happy about it.

Hey all, I'm Stanley and I work for an indie games developer.

We are now creating a title of our game,a --- under the name --- . Back in March, we got a chance to show it off at GDC San Francisco. After a great reception, we really want to get the word out here. If you'd like to know the development progress of this game, be sure to keep an eye on our regularly updated ---

A Little about the Game

Already years in development, City of Steam evokes an industrial age fantasy set in a mechanical world during an industrial revolution where the boundaries between science and magic have begun to blur, where humanoid steamtoilers patrol the streets and leviathan airships float just above the rooftops. Our game is set on the World Machine (the --- looks beautiful), a vast and ancient system of interlocking gears powered by unfathomable energies. Alpha Test was started since this July.

In-game Screenshots

Here are some cool screenshots from in-game. Each of these scenes represents just a tiny one-time download for players because we've optimized our resources. You can easily see steampunk elements everywhere, even in the world City of Steam takes place in (the last one).

Feel free to share your thoughts about this game and I’d like to discuss.

CoS_Stanley

#2 Post by CoS_Stanley » Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:52 am

After wrapping up the Goblin Incursion weekend, we’re (finally) ready to roll out the rest of the greenskins.

The fourth and final Alpha Weekend for City of Steam goes live this Friday, August 17th at 19:00 PDT (22:00 EDT) and will run until Monday, August 19th 00:00 PDT (03:00) EDT). This weekend we’ll be seeing --- and --- joining the party. Huzzah! The complete array of all 9 playable races will be traipsing through Nexus with ever more daily quests and content!

hanako
Site Admin

#3 Post by hanako » Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:06 am

No apology, just more ads? Well, fine, then, we don't need you around anymore.