Ristorante Amore

So, you want to be a game maker? It might be easier than you think! Come here and see...
hanako
Site Admin

Ristorante Amore

#1 Post by hanako » Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:18 pm

While I haven't taken the time to play this myself yet, I suspect this gamemay be of interest to some forum members. Check it out and give us a little review?

yuuzai

#2 Post by yuuzai » Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:58 am

Ristorante Amore is a fun little VN that my sister and I had the pleasure of playing last night.

It's a vibrant and sweet story that isn't so typical. The twist while being a surprise didn't stop us from jumpping into the storyline. The dialogue is real, a little sad at times and sometimes cheesy, but that's part of the game's charm. The art is fresh and bright and the animations flow really well. I loved the facial expressions of everyone

I felt the characters were a bit flat at first, but when we really got into the story, I really began to feel and understand them that much more. Without spoilers my favorite character is the chef Pierre. I found him really likable in how he treats everyone.

Ristorante Amore requires little instruction, but the makers have provided a how to play feature on the main menu for those who are new to VNs or for those who need a refresher. There's also profiles and a CG menus.

In all this game is great and easy to play, I happily spent my night playing it and I wouldn't hesitate to play it again. It's fun, free and a good VN. So go for it!

Just a word of warning
If you're not a fan of boyxboy love, you may want steer clear of a few endings.