Heartache 101 ~Sweet Into Sour~ (BxG)

So, you want to be a game maker? It might be easier than you think! Come here and see...
D_A_Renoir

#16 Postby D_A_Renoir » Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:22 am

How do you save the darn game? I'm slogging through it and I can't figure out how to save so I can leave.

airibreathisblack

How to unlock Chiemi, Akari, and Hinami

#17 Postby airibreathisblack » Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:45 am

cursebreaker wrote:Yup. I'm playing this right now. I went for Tsubasa the first time too! Any idea how to make Akari, Hinami and Chiemi appear?

Chiemi

Starting - Friday(Day 11) - Station
Day of Gold - Friday[Day 18] - Game Center
Day of Wood - Thursday(Day 24) - Greenhouse
Day of Water - Wednesday(Day 30) - Beach
Day of Fire - Tuesday(Day 36) - Stadium
Day of Earth - Saturday(Day 40) - Park
Day of Moon - Monday(Day 70) - Fishing

Notes:
(1) Must spend at least ten days at the internet cafe to unlock above locations.

(2) Must continue to visit the city after park confrontation. Then you will confront her in the train.

(3)After running into Miki at the end of school you have to go to the convenience store to get the next note. (This should occur before day 70)

(4)Keep visiting the convenience store. (I went on day 75 afterwards)
Then she will meet you at the school.

(5)Make sure no girl loves you other than Chiemi, even if this means being rude to the other girls.

The way I did this was all trial and error and took much longer than it should have. If you go to the right place at the right time it should be less difficult.

I would also recommend multiple saves that way if you miss a day you can stop the game and go back to the last save point.

Akari

This one is actually pretty simple. Just be nice to Miki and Keika and keep your Soul points at 50 or higher When Keika asks if you need help, beg for it. It may take some time to figure out the right things to say, so again make sure to save frequently.

Hinami

In order to unlock this character, when asked if you want to say hello to Akari and the other girl say yes. It is important to have you Looks at 50 or above as this will make it much easier to attract her.

I am currently playing through as other characters (Shihoko, and Riho) so if I notice anything different about Akari and Hinami then I will update.

Note: It is good to level up your Looks and Soul side by side to at least Lv50 when trying for either Akari or Hinami. It saves a lot of replay time to have multiple saves.

Hope this helps!
:D

Kiran

#18 Postby Kiran » Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:01 pm

I have the same problem as Renoir. I save my game, but the save gets erased when I close the game. Somebody knows how to solve that?

bonvo

Re: Heartache 101 ~Sweet Into Sour~ (BxG)

#19 Postby bonvo » Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:01 am

I find it funny, Akari was the first ending i got. just luck of the draw? I'm curious though, do the girls find out about each other? I'm on my second play threw and currently 2 of the girls are very interested. I know in reality that would cause problems, but what about in game?

Darth Pegasis

#20 Postby Darth Pegasis » Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:24 am

Does anyone know how to turn clean mode off? I don't even really know what it is, but I want to download some custom characters and most of them say to have clean mode off.

KitCat

#21 Postby KitCat » Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:39 pm

Test it at past, not lucky at work... :( .
Nice pictures...

Return to “Make your Own Games!”