Heartache 101 ~Sweet Into Sour~ (BxG)

So, you want to be a game maker? It might be easier than you think! Come here and see...
topostarlight

Heartache 101 ~Sweet Into Sour~ (BxG)

#1 Post by topostarlight » Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:24 pm

I just found this game the other day and have been totally addicted! It's a dating simulation that has you raising stats and each day you go across a board game style area and meet and chat with the various girls. There's a customization mode also, but I haven't taken the time to mess around with that yet.
The girls' stories are fairly interesting from what I've seen so far. I went for Tsubasa first, the wannabe detective. :)

The main site is here: http://heartache101.bammz.net/

And this site has some info as well: http://rpgmaker.net/games/3229/

cursebreaker

#2 Post by cursebreaker » Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:01 am

Yup. I'm playing this right now. I went for Tsubasa the first time too! Any idea how to make Akari, Hinami and Chiemi appear?

topostarlight

#3 Post by topostarlight » Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:45 pm

I have not met Chiemi. I've bumped into Akari randomly, but I know she likes a guy with high soul, so I think you bump into her more if you've been raising your soul. There's also a scene where Riho asks you to throw a ball and you can toss it behind you, if you do that it will hit Akari on the head. That's how I met her my first time playing.

Hinami you meet through Akari, if you have high enough looks (think it just has to be above 30) you can run over and talk to them.

Chiemi must be the hidden character? I know it has to do with the random letters you get when visiting various spots in the city, but I haven't figured it out past that. :(

cursebreaker

#4 Post by cursebreaker » Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:01 am

Oh. thanks. I got a random letter once at the station, it says "Day of Golden" or something and it mentioned the Game Center but when I went there the next day, nothing happened. I guess that's it?

I also found a way to meet Akari, but I had to "sacrifice" Tsubasa for it (I never met her). When Miki asked me if I had an idea how we could both get dates I said "I have no idea" and then Keika set me up/introduce me with Akari.

I'll try your way next time. Thanks!

kyoli

#5 Post by kyoli » Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:36 pm

ok so so far i have gotten shiho, shihiko, miki, and akari's endings. (i hate shihiko. and i love shiho and akiri, akari being my fave so far)
trying to figure out how to get keika's ending!

topostarlight

#6 Post by topostarlight » Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:14 pm

I just got Keika's. Make sure that when she mentions going somewhere with her boyfriend (like the pool), that you go there after school.

All I know with Cheimi is that you have to figure something out with her letters, like if you know the kanji I think? That's the only hint I've seen. The creator of the game mentioned about the days of the week, but I don't know what he meant by that..

Muse

#7 Post by Muse » Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:28 pm

I think your link in the first post is bad. It kept telling me my account was suspended (when I never had one or been there before).

But the link on RPG maker website worked, which is http://heartache101.3eeweb.com/

Too bad I can't play it anyway since it's Windows only.

topostarlight

#8 Post by topostarlight » Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:58 pm

The link worked last week but I noticed the other day the site is down. :( Too bad cause that's the game's official page..

hanako
Site Admin

#9 Post by hanako » Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:03 am

Moving sections as this seems to be freeware.

Naiomi666

yay

#10 Post by Naiomi666 » Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:36 pm

I love this game a lot. Each of the girls has a lot of content. My only problem is the endings. They are all fit the same mold(I'm up to 4 endings). I would have liked to have seen some variety.

Indalecio

#11 Post by Indalecio » Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:58 am

So I tried it and got Ruri's ending. It may just have been me, but she seemed to start out at friendly with my character. I wasn't sure how hard this would be, so I kinda went along with it. As it turns out, I probably shouldn't have worried. I'll probably go with Shoko next time. That who'll "not speaking" thing was kinda gimicky, but cute. I even got her to the blushing stage.

One thing that does puzzle me, is the max amount of girls you can meet in a game 9? I seemed to stop meeting them after that, but then again, I wasn't really looking.

One of the things I would've really liked for the game. To be able to use those orbs on upgrading stats or something. They're a little hard to come by, but the only real use I got out of them was upgrading my cell plan once.

The other thing that bugged me was the limited opportunities to get cash. You get a job once a week, but there doesn't seem to be anything else beside that. Anyone manage to get all the rolls of TP? Yeah, me neither.

Odjin

#12 Post by Odjin » Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:53 am

I haven't met all the girls yet but the ones I have Tsubasa and Shiho are my favorite girls.
ImageImageImage

Indalecio

#13 Post by Indalecio » Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:39 pm

Went for Shoko this time. Dated her a bunch of times, but at the end, I only got her generic ending.

Last time I played, and this time as well, I didn't run into Akari, Tsubasa or Hinami. Anyone know whats the trigger?

phoenixgirl

#14 Post by phoenixgirl » Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:23 am

Hi all,

I've been trying out this game and love it so far. :D I do need a little help, though, so I hope that anyone who's gotten a best ending for one of the girls can help me out.

I have a question or two that are related to gameplay. I'm trying to get-I think-are the best endings for certain girls. I tried to get Tsubasa's since I went for her the first time but I only ended up getting her generic ending #2. I'm wondering how to get the best ending. Do I have to keep raising the like/love meter by getting to know the girls, dating them, etc.? And I'm wondering how the ache meter factors in. Is it better to keep the ache number higher or reduce it as much as possible?
Please help and support me here.

phoenixgirl

#15 Post by phoenixgirl » Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:19 pm

Ok, I figured out the answers to my questions so no need for an answer now. XD

It's probably late for me to answer how to get certain girls to appear but for anyone still wanting answers, I'll provide them. :)

For Akari, she appeared after I refused to help Tsubasa on her case. Another way is if you choose to have Keika set you up with her but I think you might need pretty high soul if you want that option. For the first option, I didn't have my soul very high and I met Akari that way. Then there's the option where you catch the ball and when Riho asks for you to throw it back, you don't choose that option and the ball hits Akari's head.

For Tsubasa, the quickest way I met her was when Miki wants to race you, I chose the shortcut option. Another way was when you get the option to meet Shihoko but choose to wait instead.

For Hinami, you can meet her through Akari. When you see Akari with another girl, you can choose to meet Hinami if your looks are high enough. Another way is if you choose to get Miki's phone for the 3rd (?) time and meet Hinami that way. It'll reduce attraction points for Miki but you'll meet Hinami that way.
Please help and support me here.