RE:Alistair++

So, you want to be a game maker? It might be easier than you think! Come here and see...
lunanight

RE:Alistair++

#1 Post by lunanight » Mon May 30, 2011 7:14 am

you should try this dating sim!!!!!!! and its free too.
heres the link to the game. you wont be disapointed.
http://www.sakevisual.com/realistair/

Muse

#2 Post by Muse » Mon May 30, 2011 8:44 am

It's such a cute game. I am a huge fan of all Sake Visual's games/novels, so that one was definitely a treat.

Benazir

#3 Post by Benazir » Mon May 30, 2011 2:22 pm

Muse wrote:It's such a cute game.
Yes, it's one of my favorite otome games ("Date Warp" is only better) :)

DarthSnuggles

#4 Post by DarthSnuggles » Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:03 pm

I love Re:Alistair++! It was the first dating sim game I ever played that wasn't strictly in the visual novel style. I got really into the storyline and characters, and spent a whole weekend playing it over and over to unlock everything. I also kind of fell in love with Travis; he's my favorite type of character.

That game was actually what inspired me to try making my own game one day. (It's still in the very very basic stages :oops: )

kyoli

#5 Post by kyoli » Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:07 pm

i just loved the beginning of the game!! it really brought me in cause it was so amusing! and of course any online gamer can relate to the whole working so hard just to have someone else steal your kill! >.> that whole convo made me laugh! ^_^!

GamerGirl18

#6 Post by GamerGirl18 » Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:35 pm

I adore that game :D Actually, I love all of Sake Visual's games. They're always so cool!

I would love to make my own games someday (that's what I'm studying to do, anyways). Perhaps one day...

DarthSnuggles

#7 Post by DarthSnuggles » Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:18 pm

Yeah, I think my favorite SakeVisual game after Re:Alistair++ is the one with the cell phone (I can't recall the name, and I'm too lazy to go look it up). It's really short but has several endings, and ranges from sad to really creepy depending on the ending you get. I love it!