Always Remember Me - Dating Sim

For discussion of games by other creators such as Aveyond and Spirited Heart.
jack_norton

#31 Post by jack_norton » Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:42 am

Ahh ok now I understand :lol:
To get the normal one is enough to NOT raise the romance to 99. You can get it even if you have relationship >90 but romance only 90.

invidiainblue

#32 Post by invidiainblue » Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:18 am

jack_norton wrote:Ahh ok now I understand :lol:
To get the normal one is enough to NOT raise the romance to 99. You can get it even if you have relationship >90 but romance only 90.
Ohh, okay, I see, thanks a lot! I probably should have tried to explain better earlier xD I'll definitely try this!

lyrica

#33 Post by lyrica » Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:56 pm

Hello. I'm an amateur in this game and I had a really hard time on the guide to Aaron. If it okay with you, would you mind sharing some of the tips on the guide to Aaron happy endings??

Harumi261

#34 Post by Harumi261 » Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:30 pm

lyrica wrote:Hello. I'm an amateur in this game and I had a really hard time on the guide to Aaron. If it okay with you, would you mind sharing some of the tips on the guide to Aaron happy endings??
someone gave a very useful tip somewhere in the middle of this thread. I personally followed it and got Aaron's happy ending :)

highlight to view the following content:
:arrow:Aaron
Associated with Romance. This character is quite easy to get, since basically you can just:
- each Monday and Friday borrow new books at the library (action available only Mon/Fri)
- use the option "read books" when you visit him to get a bonus to Romance
- writing poems at home also helps Romance
- talking with him in the afternoon when Abigail is there will be hardest, so is better to visit him early. Always go to him after work and read books or talk with him to raise Romance.
Since several scenes with Aaron also boosts Romance (like buying Akinara plushie at the Mall) and since talking with him already gives good chances to increase both his relationship and Romance, I was able to get to Romance 18 by end of June.

Oki

#35 Post by Oki » Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:45 pm

I really enjoyed this game. The art is extremely well done so I was like, OOH PRETTY. And I don't know what it is with making dating sims feature a red haired girl. That makes it way too easy to go, it's me! The only thing I don't like is skipping right to the end. I learned with Lawrence that the best part is the cute little last day part, and they skip it once you meet the criteria. ):

janna34456

#36 Post by janna34456 » Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:00 pm

uhm.. hello.. i'm currently playing this game right now and i'm trying to get eddy to 100%.. but i always ended up the "alone" ending even though i maxed the discipline stat.. it seems kind of hard to get the timing when he goes off to work.. i need help.. thanks

Harumi261

#37 Post by Harumi261 » Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:38 pm

uhm.. hello.. i'm currently playing this game right now and i'm trying to get eddy to 100%.. but i always ended up the "alone" ending even though i maxed the discipline stat.. it seems kind of hard to get the timing when he goes off to work.. i need help.. thanks
in order to get 100% eddy you should talk to him everyday right after your work unless he is busy and once you unlock his house you may visit him in the evening :wink:

SudhaG

Aaron Special Ending: The Easiest Way!

#38 Post by SudhaG » Fri May 18, 2012 12:12 pm

I have come across many forums on this game "Always Remember Me" and I know its an interesting and addictive game!

Aaron Special Ending is actually easier to get than the Aaron Normal ending, trust me, I have played the game 5 times and I got the "solo" ending twice, Hugh's normal ending once and Aaron's special ending twice!

If you want Amy to reunite with Aaron, follow the steps below! These steps are not in proper order, but are REALLY helpful, so please read this entire post carefully.

The choice of the person..Aaron, Lawrence, Eddy or Hugh...determines the course of the gameplay.

Focus only on Aaron and not on others during the game. Be nice to Eddy, Lawrence and Hugh during the gameplay if they converse with you, but don't initiate conversations with any of them on Amy's part.

The items need to be bought at the mall particularly for this special ending are: The elegant dress, the classical music cd, Aaron's childhood manga pushie. These items are expensive, but you need to just work at the ice-cream store for the money. Overtime's not at all needed, overtime does nothing except decrease Amy's morale, which needs to be avoided!

Romance is the stat which needs to be increased...but focus as much as possible on Culture ans Creativity as well...helpful for reuniting with Aaron as he loves books!

Spend money on the "writing course" available in the library at evenings on Saturdays and Sundays only 3-4 times as per your convenience during the gameplay..not more than that..this one's really helpful for increasing the Romance stat!

At home, "watch TV" and spend more time in Amy's room, choosing "writing poem" option after buying the classical music cd, but don't choose the "Read a book" option as it doesn't leave scope for "Read a book" option at the hospital with Aaron.

Don't go to the library for borrowing books for Aaron every Monday and Friday, it doesn't help much, instead purchase books at the mall, this helps increase relationship stat to +1 with Aaron everyday.

At the hospital, spend time with Aaron only when Abigail's not around, after that leave the hospital for any other place in the game you would like to.

Following these steps, you will be easily able to increase the Romance Stat to 99 and get Aaron's special ending! Good luck!

SudhaG

Hugh Special Ending: The Easiest Way!

#39 Post by SudhaG » Fri May 18, 2012 4:53 pm

I am seriously on an "Always Remember Me" game spree!

I have just played the game again and unlocked the Hugh special ending, achieving Maximum Creativity and Culture and Hugh 76+ relationship stats by AUG 10! Can you believe that? Even I couldn't believe it at first, but it happened! After that, completing the relationship stats to 100 was fairly easy.

Follow the steps below to unite Amy and Hugh, the special way!

The first and foremost thing, I guarantee, that Creativity is maximised only by the option "Practice Writing" available at the library everyday, coupled with the "Writing Course" and the "Painting Course" options every Sat-Sun at the library and the mall respectively, which are required only thrice each throughout the gameplay. This will also help maximise Culture, which is complementary to Creativity.

The things need to be purchased at the mall for the Hugh Special ending are: Recipe book and the Elegant Dress, which can be purchased easily by working at the ice-cream store and accumulating money. Recipe book needs to be purchased, but its more of a liability. It just decreases money without increasing Creativity actually, so minimise its use.

Be REALLY nice to BOTH Aaron and Hugh, since it will allow the Aaron-Hugh hospital scene to happen, crucial for this particular ending. You'll have to let Aaron go and unite with Abigail, sad but true.

Its just my personal opinion, but this ending showed me that Hugh actually cared for Amy, unlike what most people have speculated at the game forums. Hugh was casual by nature but he did have strong and serious feelings for Amy, and he stared really liking her after the date: even though Amy was a replacement.

Good luck!

SudhaG

Lawrence Special Ending: The Easiest Way!

#40 Post by SudhaG » Sat May 19, 2012 9:48 am

Here's a simple walkthrough for one of the best characters I have personally come across a visual novel, Lawrence!

Let's bring together Amy and Lawrence, the special way:

You need to focus absolutely on Lawrence and your relationship stats with him. Be nice to others as well during the gameplay, but try and spend as much time as possible during weekdays with Lawrence. You need not even meet Aaron more than TWICE during the gameplay if you want Amy and Lawrence to be united.

Don't spend time with Lawrence during the weekend as it won't be of any use. Utilise the weekend in maximising Culture, by spending time at the library "practising writing" and at the "writing course" and don't forget the "painting course" at the mall, it also helps!

The specific items need to be purchased at the mall for this particular ending are the Elegant Dress and the Infusion, for unlocking the pub and the mall scenes with Lawrence which give a major boost to Amy-Lawrence relationship.

Since Lawrence is a shy character, spending time with him during the weekdays also doesn't help much in improving the relationship. Maximising Culture and being NICE to Lawrence will help in unlocking scenes, which only help the relationship stats move to 100, so choose the options carefully.

Don't be rude to the "Secret Admirer" sending Amy e-mails, this is the path to the special ending! Just "ignore the msg" when Amy receives it at the beginning of the game, but you need not update your blog everyday. Its only by August-end that Amy needs to keep a check on the blog at the library computer regularly.

Good luck!

SudhaG

Eddy's Special Ending: The Easiest Way!

#41 Post by SudhaG » Sat May 19, 2012 11:52 am

"What's up Doc?"

This famous Bugs Bunny line makes me think of the charming doctor Eddy of "Always Remember Me" who is any girl's "Prince Charming": Rich, Handsome and so Caring!

Here are some steps for helping Amy find her way to Eddy's heart, the special way!

After completing work at the ice-cream store, meet Eddy, not Aaron. Focus mainly on Eddy. Don't be rude to Aaron, Hugh and Lawrence, but try to avoid too much conversation with any of them. You may make Amy show her concern for Aaron to Eddy though, it works, but not more than once!

Also, maximise Discipline everyday by "Updating Blog" at the library and eventually getting monthly access to the gym and pool and sweating Amy out at the gym! This is also important for unlocking scenes with Eddy, which improve relationships stats easily, provided you choose the right option carefully.

The items need to be purchased for this particular ending are: The Elegant Dress, Sports Shoes and the Infusion. The Dress is especially needed for unlocking two scenes with Eddy. Sports shoes increase Discipline while exercising and the Infusion helps Amy maintain a positive approach.

When Eddy's house is unlocked, don't try and meet Eddy everyday or even during weekends only there. He will get irritated. Its better that Amy meets Eddy at the hospital every weekday and the scenes will help Amy further improve her relationship with Eddy.

Utilise your weekend mainly in improving Discipline. Apart from the gym and the library, try out the "Clay Modelling Course" available at the mall every Sat-Sun which actually helps increase Discipline, most of the time..unlike "Painting Course" which I admit, was somehow frustrating while pursuing Hugh.

Don't worry about the scenes. Be NICE to Eddy and increase your Discipline. As you will try and explore the various locations available during the gameplay, the scenes will automatically unlock. Just pick the options carefully during the scenes. Your choice determines whether the scenes improve or ruin the relationship, this is true of all characters in this game, not just Eddy.

Good luck!

SudhaG

Some common tips for the game "Always Remember Me"

#42 Post by SudhaG » Sat May 19, 2012 12:14 pm

This is my final but important post for all people who love this game, like I do, but find it difficult. You may read my earlier posts if you feel like, they will help you understand this post better, but its fairly easy on its own too!

I have followed the steps below and other steps mentioned in my earlier posts and got all normal and special endings of all characters at BOTH normal and hard modes, there was no easy mode on my game version!

First, with due respect to all people who have posted their valuable opinions and tips for this game, I found that this game is difficult only if we think it is. It is actually of medium-level difficulty, not as difficult as people think it of being.

While pursuing any of the characters, basically maximise or even improve upon only that stat which is associated with that character, other stats will themselves improve. Maximise the stat if you want the special ending and just improve upon it till 70 atleast if you want the normal ending. The stats-character associations are as follows:
Aaron-Romance
Hugh-Creativity
Lawrence-Culture
Eddy-Discipline

While working on improving or maximising any of the above stats for any of the characters you are pursuing, use those options everyday which improve the stat WITHOUT involving any money. This helps save money for buying important things at the mall and using the courses available at the mall, library and the gym, while ACTUALLY improving that stat.

When scenes are unlocked, choose options carefully. Whichever character you are helping Amy pursue, your options will determine whether Amy gets the one she wants to be with, or ends up alone! I know most of you won't like the "Solo" Ending, its really sad and frustrating.

Buying the Infusion and the Elegant Dress are a must for every character as it helps unlock scenes and Amy becomes more relaxed are cheerful. Overtime's not needed, just work regularly at the ice-cream store and accumulate money without wasting it on any activity not worth it.

That's it! Love this game and all its characters: Amy, Aaron, Hugh, Eddy, Lawrence, Aunt Gwenda, Nina, even Osher, and Abigail(only when Amy is not pursuing Aaron)!

Good luck!

momofofo

#43 Post by momofofo » Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:35 am

i love this game , i got normal endings for eddy,lawrence,aron and special ending for eddy and lawrence
now am playing to get Hughs endings, both of them
but i cant seem to find this replacement date scene youve been talking about though am now at 19 Aug and have 95 creativinty points and 90 points in relationship with Hugh :cry:

momofofo

#44 Post by momofofo » Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:43 am

wow just seconds after i wrote my last post the scene started , this site is really blessed am gonna post again when iam stuck at any other game!!
or better still am gonna post when i want a million dollar :lol: