Heileen Game Questions

For discussion of games by other creators such as Aveyond and Spirited Heart.
Steffie027

Heileen Game Questions

#1 Post by Steffie027 » Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:26 am

I downloaded the Demo version of Heileen and the resolution is a problem cause I am using a netbook so I can't see their dialogues, is there any solution for this problem? :|

Date Warp's resolution was ok to me.

Also, after I clicked some sort of menu option (for Heileen), it keeps asking for "traceback.txt" or the text pops up, not allowing me into the demo game. I uninstalled and reinstalled many times, yet the txt file just kept popping up :/

Sorry, don't know where to post this, I really love your games, I think they're awesome :)

jack_norton

#2 Post by jack_norton » Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:54 pm

Hi,
I'm the coder of that game. You can press "F" key to go fullscreen, and the screen size should fit your notebook resolution after you do this. Let me know if you still have problems!

Steffie027

#3 Post by Steffie027 » Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:41 pm

Thanks for the reply =)

I was wondering about the traceback.txt, it's the one opening (instead of the game file) whenever I newly install Heileen.. (download/re-download too) ever since I clicked on something at the menu, is there any way to prevent the text file from popping up so I can play the game? (cause the game won't load at all anymore)

Humble apologies for the trouble..

jack_norton

#4 Post by jack_norton » Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:49 pm

traceback means there's an error and game can't run, what does the fiel says (is a text file)?