Love & Order

For discussion of games by other creators such as Aveyond and Spirited Heart.
Elze

#16 Post by Elze » Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:15 pm

That's making me very curious haha. I really loved those 2 games. Even after getting every ending in Spirited Heart, I still reopened the game a few times for replays to make sure I didn't miss out on any scene or dialogue.

I think I've seen one of the videos with Hugh. Definitely looking forward to talking to him in the game! *u*

Dementia

#17 Post by Dementia » Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:56 pm

This game was a disappointment for me too. The first 10 days are kinda interesting, with all that mystery going on, but the more you play, the more dull and repetitive it gets. Clearly creators focused on the background story more and completely forgot the characters. It's interesting until you "uncover" the mystery, but after that it's just nightmare. You have to repeat all 75 days WITHOUT a skip button, just to see a beautiful picture with a different guy at the end (and everything about "getting" the guys are just horrible, because in some ways they are all the same, they even say the same things and phrases on the dates and just little by little make you more and more sad and disappointed). So I wouldn't recommend buying this game, and it's extremely sad, because I've expected so much from it. :roll:

Benazir

#18 Post by Benazir » Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:27 am

Dementia wrote:This game was a disappointment for me too. The first 10 days are kinda interesting, with all that mystery going on, but the more you play, the more dull and repetitive it gets. Clearly creators focused on the background story more and completely forgot the characters. It's interesting until you "uncover" the mystery
Exactly! I played the game once and I don't even want to play it anymore.... :(

Benazir

#19 Post by Benazir » Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:26 am

jack_norton wrote:Sorry that you didn't like it, but don't worry, Remember Me (which is a game completely made by me) won't be absolutely repetitive at all. That is guaranteed ;)

I guess: 1.Characters from "Remember Me" + 2.Mystery story from "Love&Order" = 3.Very good otome game! :wink:

Lorena

Ugh... this game is.

#20 Post by Lorena » Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:07 pm

Boring and too damn long.

The art is great but i couldn't make it through a good end because the game was too damn long, if you shortened it by 50-100 days it'd be better. seriously i got to day 130 and i got the fail ending... lame.

Not worth $20.00, too little storyline and text, too much clicking, and way too many damn options - it was easy to make everyone like me but hard to do the same damn tasks over and over again. :/

I feel seriously ripped off - Lame game, great artwork but really lame to play.

3/10 I won't be recommending this game to anyone.
!~Lorena