Christmas Sale! (expired)

For discussion of games by other creators such as Aveyond and Spirited Heart.
hanako
Site Admin

Christmas Sale! (expired)

#1 Post by hanako » Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:42 pm

This (plus another discount) will be sent out in the newsletter shortly.

Until the end of the year, you can use this code:

BSJY000A0

to get 50% off any one of the following games:

Summer Session
Flower Shop
Spirited Heart
Bionic Heart
Heileen
Vera Blanc

You can only use it on one game at a time. Cut and paste that code to where it says 'Discount Code' on the order form, then hit Recalculate to see your savings.

Merry Christmas!

(edit - realised I forgot one!)
Last edited by hanako on Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.

AnimePiano

Game

#2 Post by AnimePiano » Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:37 am

Out of those, which one does everyone think is better? :\

Muse

Re: Game

#3 Post by Muse » Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:17 am

AnimePiano wrote:Out of those, which one does everyone think is better? :\
My favorite of the group is Flower Shop, but I also heard tons of good things about Spirited Heart especially. I also have a friend who absolutely adores Bionic Heart, so I think any of the listed games would be a safe bet, but those three are ones I've heard a lot about, if that helps.

Thank you so much for the sale, Hanako! :D

(Btw, when you click the "buy spirited heart here" for Spirited Heart, it puts the PC version in your cart; I don't know if this is intentional, but since I need the Mac one I had to take the PC one out and put the Mac one in, so I thought I would mention it just on the off-chance it wasn't on purpose?)

Happy Holidays!

AnimePiano

Re: Game

#4 Post by AnimePiano » Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:56 pm

Muse wrote:
AnimePiano wrote:Out of those, which one does everyone think is better? :\
My favorite of the group is Flower Shop, but I also heard tons of good things about Spirited Heart especially. I also have a friend who absolutely adores Bionic Heart, so I think any of the listed games would be a safe bet, but those three are ones I've heard a lot about, if that helps.

Thank you so much for the sale, Hanako! :D

(Btw, when you click the "buy spirited heart here" for Spirited Heart, it puts the PC version in your cart; I don't know if this is intentional, but since I need the Mac one I had to take the PC one out and put the Mac one in, so I thought I would mention it just on the off-chance it wasn't on purpose?)

Happy Holidays!
I see.. thank you :)

jack_norton

#5 Post by jack_norton » Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:52 am

Even if you buy it for the wrong platform it's not a problem, you'll get download links for all three platforms (Pc,Mac,Linux).
The best one...? I'd say buy them all :lol:

Elze

#6 Post by Elze » Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:51 pm

I love Spirited Heart! :'D God knows how many hours I'd spent trying to get all the endings. & after finishing the game I can still remember the different endings and my feelings about each path. Considering the gameplay and the three races you get to choose from, I think it's definitely worth getting C:

..now I'm tempted to get flower shop D: