Visual Novels for iPod Touch/iPad?

For discussion of games by other creators such as Aveyond and Spirited Heart.
hanako
Site Admin

#16 Postby hanako » Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:07 am

Saw a mention of another visual novel for iOS here - it's called "Tears 9, 10" and is apparently a big tearjerker story, not a romance.

hanako
Site Admin

#17 Postby hanako » Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:02 am

Found on another forum, a new (otome?) mystery/romance for the iphone called "London Detective Story". Be careful - the maker has other games but they're Japanese only.

MoeBeer

[iOS] Voice-over visual novel "MoeCureNet" 99 cent

#18 Postby MoeBeer » Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:55 am

Full voice-over visual novel "MoeCureNet" is now 99 cents for iPhone:

http://itunes.apple.com/en/app/moecuren ... 30434?mt=8

Voice cast looks good:

- Ren (CV: Ayako Kawasumi)--Nodame Cantabile, Pokemon, Anpanman
- Rina (CV: Chiwa Saito)--ONE PIECE, Pokemon, InuYasha, MOBILE SUIT GUNDAM 00
- Honoka (CV: Kikuko Inoue)--Ranma1/2, Sailor Moon, KiKi’s Delivery Service
- Yuna (CV: Saki Fujita)--BLEACH, CHROME SHELLED REGIOS, Hatsune Miku
- Chizuru(CV: Shizuka Ito)--GHOST IN THE SHELL, Heartcatch Precure!, Negi Magi !?,
- Miyu (CV: Ai Shimizu)--Neon Genesis Evangelion, GINTAMA, Hell Girl, Hayate no gotoku
- Kobato (CV: Ryoko Shintani)--Doraemon, Hidamari Sketch, Maria Holic, Kure-nai

hanako
Site Admin

#19 Postby hanako » Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:41 pm

You can slide since it IS on-topic, but it's better to just say that you're involved in the game. :)

Anyway, that looks like it's aimed at slightly the wrong audience for most readers here, but you might find a few.

hanako
Site Admin

#20 Postby hanako » Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:02 pm

Don't know anything about it really, but there's an 'interactive comic' of some sort called Maestria's Flower which is out for the istore now:

http://www.emedion.com/maestriaflo/maes ... er-en.html

thezooqueen

#21 Postby thezooqueen » Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:23 pm

Here is a list od winter wolves collection for android

https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=Winter+Wolves

animebabe16

great otome games for ipod/pad

#22 Postby animebabe16 » Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:18 pm

:D all of the shall we date games are wonderfull, same as the seduction in the sleepless city, pirates in love, and my forged wedding. you can look up ntt solmare games and voltage games are the top 2 for visiual novels although they do require some money to play they are well worth it.

hanako
Site Admin

#23 Postby hanako » Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:26 am

https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/id57247 ... 8&s=143455

'Sage Fusion' is advertised as something like a hybrid RPG/Visual Novel.

Don't know anything about it myself, I only know it exists because someone compared it to me and Winter Wolves so it came up in a websearch. :)

hanako
Site Admin

#24 Postby hanako » Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:43 pm

Spotted something called "Lisa's Love Notes" which claims to be a dating sim.

I do not actually have an iphone or an ipad so I just pass all these links along, I have no idea if any of them are any good!

hanako
Site Admin

#25 Postby hanako » Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:25 pm

The latest announcement concerns a big-name vn company...

Planetarian, by Key, is now available in the app store... in English!

As I recall, Planetarian is a KN, so no choices, and is also in the genre of melancholy sci-fi focused around a single character, a broken robot girl.

cae

#26 Postby cae » Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:52 pm

I saw someone post it, can't remember who it was now... Since it was just a link (Hanako? :O )

But I picked up one of the "Shall we date?" games. They're on sale now, so they're much cheaper than normal.

Sometimes the choices in English are a little strange, but nothing that can't be understood.

You can buy new story lines, but they're kind of expensive =/

http://www.nttsolmare.com/e/service/game_himecolle.html

Link to the demos

EmoPanda722

I know A LOT

#27 Postby EmoPanda722 » Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:16 am

Otay...
So for iPod/iPad dating sims, there are actually quite a few.
My personal favorites are the ones by Voltage Inc. Get the Voltage versions because personally I HATE the Gree
English
Love Letter From Theif X
Be My Princess
In Your Arms Tonight
Pirates In Love
Seduced In The Sleepless City..
There are a lot more than that..
Japanese has even more, but unfourtnatley I can't list them because I don't know how to READ Japanese. But if you go to the App store and type in "Voltage Inc." then it should come up with all their games.
Shall We Date?
Any of the "Shall We Date?" games are good, though I liked Ninja Love, and My Sweet Prince the best...
I hope I helped!!

:roll: [/b]

SerTabris

Re: Visual Novels for iPod Touch/iPad?

#28 Postby SerTabris » Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:07 am

I enjoyed "Analogue: A Hate Story" quite a bit, and it's coming to iOS later this year:
http://loveconquersallgam.es/post/61364 ... -today-ive

I read on the developer's Twitter that there's going to be a new interface for the command-line segments, which I'm curious to see. (As far as I know, it's otherwise going to be the same as the Win/Mac/Linux version.)

jack_norton

Re: Visual Novels for iPod Touch/iPad?

#29 Postby jack_norton » Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:21 pm

I'll spam a bit just to say that I have all (or almost all) my games ported to Android/iOS. Check here: http://www.winterwolves.com/android_ios_games.php

Blue Rose

Re:

#30 Postby Blue Rose » Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:27 am

hanako wrote:The only other game I think I've heard of that runs on those platforms is Surviving High School. Don't have an iphone/ipad myself though, so haven't played it.

Because of the new regulations that Apple has put into place banning all sorts of programs from even being allowed to apply to be on their appstore, though... I've heard of a few people who were intending to try porting to those markets that have had to give up now.

Honestly, this is a shame.

I would absolutely love to have your work on my iPad. I very much prefer visual novel style games on my iPad to my laptop. The format just feels more right to me, not that the selection is very good right now. Especially now that I'm deployed (US Navy), my laptop feels like a much clunkier interface for all but the fiddliest games. If I'm dragging out my laptop nowadays, it's either to rearrange data on my iPad or play the kind of games I can't get on an iPad.

I got my first iPad in Bahrain, and I fell in love with it immediately. I didn't even realize how much better so many games felt on it until I got it. Maybe if some day, if they streamlined the red tape, I would love to see you start releasing things on iOS.

Return to “Affiliate Games”