Time Hollow

For discussion of games by other creators such as Aveyond and Spirited Heart.
Sara

Time Hollow

#1 Post by Sara » Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:29 pm

I just finished playing this game... It's for the DS. It's a japanese Visual Novel but there's an english version out as well.

I thought it was very interesting, and also a great game for the girls (no fanservice and cute guys, lol).

It's quite short and not that challenging but very entertaining. :) Just wanted to share my thoughts.

Here's the opening movie for you: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sACLmz5j3BQ

And here's the synopsys as well:
Time Hollow follows the story of Ethan Kairos, whose parents, Timothy and Pamela Kairos, mysteriously disappear on his 17th birthday. Ethan realizes that the entire world has changed as if his parents had disappeared 12 years ago. Ethan then finds a note tied to his cats collar telling him to look in a dumpster behind his school and he finds a Hollow Pen, an uncanny object with the unique power to open portals to the past, as well as a note from his parents. Ethan uses the pen to solve problems that suddenly and mysteriously occur, thus changing the present, though he himself is able to remember these past parallel universes.

hanako
Site Admin

#2 Post by hanako » Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:57 pm

I have this game! I liked it fairly well, although I thought the plot got a little confusing at certain points (of course, what do you expect when you're fooling around with time?)

Sara

#3 Post by Sara » Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:59 am

hanako wrote:I have this game! I liked it fairly well, although I thought the plot got a little confusing at certain points (of course, what do you expect when you're fooling around with time?)
Ah, I actually thought that it was too easy and I was quite disappointed by the fact that it has got, like, 2 different endings?
But I found it really entertaining.

I want a sequel! They should explain that last scene. Was that girl Kori or what?

Biawog

#4 Post by Biawog » Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:12 am

I like that game a lot :D! Short,but nice story :D. Wish they had kept the japanese voices and only had subtitles in the little movies xD. Sometimes it may seem confusing,but,when you start thinking about it,you get it :)

deb44

#5 Post by deb44 » Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:53 am

i love this game :D