Heileen 2

For discussion of games by other creators such as Aveyond and Spirited Heart.
jack_norton

#16 Postby jack_norton » Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:19 pm

Glad you got it :)
In practice you're right: you need to have a balanced score with both Robert and Ebele. Each choice can raise or decrease your relationship with them (some are easy to spot reading the texts). So you need to raise up both up to a certain level (I think 9, so 9 "right" choices).
It's not really easy, I might lower the amount when I'll release the voiced version hopefully in march.

akashacatbat

#17 Postby akashacatbat » Mon May 17, 2010 12:06 am

Is it possible to get a romantic ending with Robert? Haven't been able to figure that out.

jack_norton

#18 Postby jack_norton » Fri May 21, 2010 8:19 am

No, because (spoiler):

even if in middle of the story seems Ebele and him might break up, in the end they'll be together again. Robert only loves Ebele :)

Naiomi666

cute

#19 Postby Naiomi666 » Fri May 21, 2010 10:57 am

[quote="jack_norton"]No, because (spoiler):
[color=white]
even if in middle of the story seems Ebele and him might break up, in the end they'll be together again. Robert only loves Ebele :)[/color][/quote]

i find that really cute, my only problem is that i wish i didn't try and pursue robert for the whole story. There's so many choices to be near him i thought there could be an ending with him. The same with ebele. Kind of disappointing to know that there is no endings with either of them.

MoonlitWind

Re: Heileen 2

#20 Postby MoonlitWind » Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:40 am

I can't seem to get the 'Kindness' ending. *___* I'm having the same problem that Crystal was having in that I can complete one or the other, but not both. Unfortunately she didn't know what she did different to get it..

Return to “Affiliate Games”