Question on Spirited Hearts.....

For discussion of games by other creators such as Aveyond and Spirited Heart.
kaechan

Question on Spirited Hearts.....

#1 Post by kaechan » Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:54 am

Can you have a kid at one of the marriage endings? Do you need a certain skill for a kid?

Indalecio

#2 Post by Indalecio » Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:47 pm

Doesn't look like it. Given you're relationship culminates in an ending with a still screen, and some lines of text, it'd also have to follow the kid would have to show up in those lines of text.

jack_norton

#3 Post by jack_norton » Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:31 pm

No you can't, but that could be an interesting suggestion in case I do a sequel :)

nikkicat

#4 Post by nikkicat » Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:04 pm

I have a question lol I bought spirted heart a while ago like in april (and its totally awesome kudos to the author) and ive been hearing in other forums that there may be a sequel but do i have to pay again for the game to access the sequel?

hanako
Site Admin

#5 Post by hanako » Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:46 pm

If it's a sequel, then it would be another game entirely, completely separate from the original game, and would need to be bought separately. You don't need to own the original game to play a sequel.

If it's an upgrade or expansion, then that's adding new stuff to the game that was already there. That usually means you need to own the original game, and you might have to pay an additional fee for the new content. Expansions tend to go for anywhere from $2 to $20 depending on how much content they're adding.

If it's a patch, then that usually is fixing parts of the original game that didn't work right and sometimes adding small bits of bonus content. Those are free, but you have to own the original game already.