Deadly Sins (new RPG)

For discussion of games by other creators such as Aveyond and Spirited Heart.
hanako
Site Admin

Deadly Sins (new RPG)

#1 Post by hanako » Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:30 pm

There's a lot of these RPG maker games around now, aren't there?

This one has some pretty cool new features. Your characters animate nicely in battle when attacking and there's an interesting skill-progression system that reminds me of Diablo 2.

Anyway, if you're not completely RPGed out, have a look at the demo here.

It's also got a nice soundtrack - but that means the download is pretty big because of all the music. So be warned, this is not very dialup-friendly.

over_cloud9

walkthrough for deadly sin

#2 Post by over_cloud9 » Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:12 am

the game flaunts a new battle system animation,and the best feature in it is that you can choose to wipe out all the enemies by deactivating monster nodes.the walkthrough complete with screenshots,maps,puzzle solution,etc is available at-

Link deleted because domain's been hijacked - Spiky
Our newest 3D adventure game: A Sirius Game is now available!

flwriter124

#3 Post by flwriter124 » Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:14 am

love love love this game! not played it all the way threw (stuck on one of the major boss levels :evil: ) so i cant give a description with much info in it but its a very well made game.

hanako
Site Admin

#4 Post by hanako » Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:32 am

The "sequel" to this game is now out - it's not a sequel in terms of continuing the same plot, but it uses the same kind of combat system and animations, which are quite cool.

Definitely check out the demo if you like playing these RPGs.

wonderlander544

#5 Post by wonderlander544 » Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:50 am

flwriter124 wrote:love love love this game! not played it all the way threw (stuck on one of the major boss levels :evil: ) so i cant give a description with much info in it but its a very well made game.
I'm sure it's Cenario or Ardelia.
BW this game maker has a free game named Legacies of Dondoran too. Anyways Loved Deadly Sin 1 and 2.