Wandering Willows

For discussion of games by other creators such as Aveyond and Spirited Heart.
hanako
Site Admin

Wandering Willows

#1 Post by hanako » Tue May 05, 2009 12:02 pm

It's sort of like an Animal Crossing RPG. You design your own little 3d avatar and wander around doing simple quests for tons of people while you level up your pets and get new clothing and stuff. I've only played a tiny bit so far and it's very simple but can be hard to tear yourself away from, because people are always asking you to do one more thing and you know it'll only take a minute to do that...

deadgraceful

#2 Post by deadgraceful » Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:04 pm

I enjoyed this game, it reminded me a little bit of Harvest Moon (especially the huge amounts of cooking/crafting you could do). I thought it had a good sense of humour, & I liked having so many pets to level up. (And also the fact that all the food was vegetarian but they didn't draw any attention to that whatsoever).

I never actually finished it though, only got about 3/4 of the way through. After a while I just got tired of fulfilling one request after another - can't anyone do anything on their own?? Still, it's a really lovely relaxing little game to pass away a few hours with.

Esphirisa

#3 Post by Esphirisa » Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:25 pm

Hmm, the graphics were nice, works faster than I thought, and they implemented quests! The concept wasn't hard to understand, and it's kind of cute actually. It's also interesting how some characters really manage to take hold of my emotions, especially when they tell me to do one thing after another for them. :lol:

I really hated to make so many trips, however, and didn't end up completing it. :?