New anime romance game - Yo-Jin-Bo, The Bodyguards!

For discussion of games by other creators such as Aveyond and Spirited Heart.
hanako
Site Admin

#16 Post by hanako » Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:08 am

Almost anything available in English gets linked here on the forums already. :)

Have you looked in the 'make your own games' section? There's a few free fangames - I only post them myself if they're finished, and I know a lot of girl-oriented games in progress that I'm not posting here yet, but the authors can if they want to.

biscuit

#17 Post by biscuit » Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:25 am

Thank you for pointing me around.

I am enjoying this forum very much, and am very happy I clicked on the Heileen advertisement while I was browsing the Internet! Otherwise I would not have found this place.

Inkpress00

#18 Post by Inkpress00 » Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:08 pm

I bought and played this, but I felt like the endings weren't very happy. It's not like any of them end up together.

Koori Odoriko

#19 Post by Koori Odoriko » Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:58 am

Inkpress00 wrote:I bought and played this, but I felt like the endings weren't very happy. It's not like any of them end up together.
Actually there are good endings and bad endings. All of the good endings [spoiler] have them end up together with her staying in the Princesses body and basically living happily ever after, while the bad endings have her sent home either before, after, or during when she confesses to the body guard that is closest to her. [end spoiler] To get these good endings you have to do certain things, otherwise you only get the bad endings. I would suggest looking at the walkthrough on Gamefaqs.com. It helps a lot with this game.