Fixing to buy...

For discussion of games by other creators such as Aveyond and Spirited Heart.
kaechan

Fixing to buy...

#1 Post by kaechan » Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:29 am

Summer Session...is it any good? I tried the demo...and I loved it...I am thinking of aiming for the teacher first.

Well :)! Lemme know,

Naiomi666

good

#2 Post by Naiomi666 » Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:15 pm

i liked the game a lot and you would probably like it too. The only problem is that it is a little short. You have six weeks to woo a girl but in the 2nd to last week you might think "crap i haven't wooed anyone," so it felt too short for me but there is a lot of girl characters so there is some good replay value. Especially if you fail the first time it will be a victory when you get a good ending.

If you like dating sims i suggest you buy it. Dating sims are one of a kind in English and this may be the only new dating sim that is going to be around for a while.

phoenixgirl

#3 Post by phoenixgirl » Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:11 am

I thought this game was pretty good, too. I ended up buying it since anything from Hanako is bound to be really good. :wink:

And as Naiomi said, I like the replayability factor. I do agree that six weeks is a bit short so it might be hard to get some endings for a while but that makes it a challenge and I like that. :)
Please help and support me here.

lill_sweetty

#4 Post by lill_sweetty » Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:59 pm

I thought about buying this game, but six endings felt short somewhat for me, considering that I thought Cute Knight and Fatal Hearts had much better value...