Summer Session help thread

For discussion of games by other creators such as Aveyond and Spirited Heart.
phoenixgirl

#46 Post by phoenixgirl » Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:35 pm

@Lira:

The main way to get the Rachel ending is to have lots of cool. So the partying and sports (not exercise) will help out with that.

Also, what I did was ask Rachel out on the date on the first Friday. On the date, it's not required to buy the shirt for Rachel but I ended up doing that. In addition, at some point, when you're partying, you'll run into Emmanuel. Accept his offer to see his loft.

When you're partying, once you get the event triggered where you help the girl, then Rachel will want to go out with you after one of the classes is over (assuming that it's not the last day when it happens).
Please help and support me here.

daddad111

#47 Post by daddad111 » Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:11 pm

I'm having a lot of trouble with the tanya ending. I do sports almost all the time and she never appears other then the first time. Also, is there going to be a Summer Session guide?

Lira

#48 Post by Lira » Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:34 am

You need to do exercise to meet Tanya. You only meet her in sports once.

@phoenixgirl: Thanks. Finally got her. I ended up doing party most of the week, studying once with resting on Wednesday.

daddad111

#49 Post by daddad111 » Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:57 pm

thanks, now I have all the endings

kauthor

#50 Post by kauthor » Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:33 pm

Honestly, I am almost finished with the summer session guide. I just need to get the cool girl ending, but the rest I've typed up.

Naiomi666

#51 Post by Naiomi666 » Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:06 am

If you had time could you perhaps post it?

Zenera

Asking

#52 Post by Zenera » Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:32 am

Thanks for all these tips, but is there a guide you made to finish this... I want to find all the endings quick :?: :D

kauthor

#53 Post by kauthor » Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:06 am

:sighs:

Excluding the cool girl, who is very tough, it is pretty much ready. Just post here, and I will be notified.

YunMei

Sorry for being impatient.

#54 Post by YunMei » Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:15 am

Sorry if this seems a bit rude or impatient but do you still have the guide to post?

kauthor

#55 Post by kauthor » Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:34 am

Of course!

YunMei

#56 Post by YunMei » Thu Dec 25, 2008 3:39 am

Erm... could you please post it then?

kauthor

Walkthrough

#57 Post by kauthor » Thu Dec 25, 2008 5:45 am

Summer Session Walkthrough

Tanya- Do Sports, then exercise. The minimum is 30 Strong. She doesn't mind paying for the dinner.

First Week- Sports with Rest on Wednesday, then Exercise on Thursday and Friday.

2nd week- Sports with Rest on Wednesday, then Exercise on Thursday and Friday.

3rd week- Work for Monday and Tuesday with rest on Wednesday or Thursday, and Execrise the other days.

4th week-Sport and Exercise as 2nd week, but you catch up with Tanya on Friday. Weekend- Call Tanya, then click on Go to a Sports Bar. Click Keep Quiet. (Click Ask her about her future plans. Click That sounds like hard work. Click Pay All. That increase your relationship)
Click Kiss her GOod Night.

Fifth Week-Study with rest on Wednesday. (Call Tanya Button doesn't go away, even after recording)

6th Week-Study with rest on Thursday.

Jenny
Jenny- Do some Strong exercises, walk out on the first weekend. Do lot of work, then try to pass the mid-term exam. Strong exercises is necessary, but study, and work from time to time can be helpful.

First Week-Sit in Front on Monday, Exercise Monday and Tuesday, Study Thursday and Friday. Talk to Jenny on Friday, click on Ask Her about the lecture. Saturday, Click Go outside, then click Play Volleyball.

2nd week- Exercise and Study.

3rd week- Rest on Thursday, before the exam. Exercise and Study for the other days. There is another chance to further your rep with teacher, but only if you have 15 or more strong.

4th week- Work, and work, so you can pay for the date.

Fifth week- Do a little more work until Midori is in the lab with torn clothes, then there is another chance to further your rep. When you listen to Girl talk, click on Enter the Room, then click No. At the end of the week, click on Flirt with Jenny. (It is possible that you might get Midori torn clothes on the last day of the 4th weeks, if so, then study)

6th week- Study, study, with rest before Friday. Click on Talk to Jenny, then click Ask Her out. There is 50/50 chance she might call the next day, and change her mind, or she continues the date.

Date- Ask about her personal life, then about her family. She is a teacher, so don't ask about academic or nothing. You want to get to know her. When you get the bill, click Pay All. Then click Go In.

Jenny

Midori- Just study and work- that's all.

First Week- Monday- Click Talk to Midori, then click Ask about her plans. Work for Monday, Tuesday, then study for Thursday and Friday.

2nd week- Work on Monday, click on Leave Her Alone. Work for Tuesday, rest on Wednesday, Study for Thursday and Friday

3rd week- Work on Monday and Tuesday, Study on Wednesday and Friday, Rest on Thursday.

4th Week- Work on Monday and TUesday, Rest on Wednesday, and Study Thursday and Friday. When you go to see Midori's torn up clothes, click on Make fun of Karl.

5th Week- Study and study. With rest in between. When you overhear Girl Talks, click on Enter the Room, then click Yes.

6th week- Study and Study. Click on Offer to Quiz Her. On Friday, click on Talk to Midori. Don't forget to rest on Thursday.

Rachel-tough one, but pants is a plus. Party and Sports from 2nd week and on is necessary with rest in between.

First Week- Click on Give Her Directions(Before class). Click on Talk to Rachel, click on Ask her about herself, then click on Ask about her career plans. This is Monday. On Friday, click Go talk to Rachel, then click on Ask Rachel Out. On Saturday, click on Date with Rachel. Click on Offer to Buy it, then click on I wanted to get to know you better.
Work just three times is necessary for the whole session.
2nd week- Party and sports. With rest in between. on Saturday, click on Go to the cookout. You can click anything at the cookout, and you will get +5 Cool.

3rd week- sports and party with rest on wednesday. In my case.

Posted....

YunMei

#58 Post by YunMei » Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:04 am

Thank you.

Sailor Enlil

#59 Post by Sailor Enlil » Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:14 pm

Hi everyone!

Good thing I found this thread. Been beating mysef up trying to get even 1 ending (always ended up either failing the exam, or passing but without a girl). After seeing this thread I realized that everything I learned about earlier dating sims was wrong (I basically was using the approach I used in the classic Tokimeki Memorial dating sim by Konami). Anyway thanks to the tips I found here I got ALL the endings, and in one day too :D

I also came up with my own walkthrough:

1. Rachel
Plans:
1st - 5th weeks:
Party 3 times, Study once, rest on Wednesday (except on 3rd week - Rest on Thursday)
6th week:
Study on Monday to Wednesday, Rest on Thursday, Work on Friday

Dialogues/Activities:
1st Week:
Give Her Directions
Talk to Rachel
Ask her about herself
Ask her about career plans

2nd Week:
Go Talk to Rachel
Ask Rachel Out
Date With Rachel
Say Nothing
I wanted to get to know you better

3rd Week:
Go to Cookout

4th Week:
Accept
Visit Emmanuel

6th Week
Date With Rachel
Order Ice Cream For Her
Cookie Dough

2. Jenny
Plans:
1st and 2nd Week:
Exercise Twice, Study Twice, Rest on Wednesday
3rd Week:
Exercise Twice, Study Twice, Rest on Thursday
4th Week:
Work Four Times, Rest on Wednesday
5th Week:
If you haven't bumped into Midori yet, Work until she appears, then Study
Otherwise, Study
Rest on Wednesday
6th Week:
Study on all days except Thurdsay (rest on this day)

Dialogues/Activities
1st Week:
Sit in Front
Talk to Jenny
Ask about Lecture
Go Outside
Play Volleyball

3rd Week
Argue with Jenny

4th or 5th Week (depending on when Midori appears)
Make fun of Karl

5th Week
Listen to Girl Talk
Enter Room
No
Flirt with Jenny

6th Week
Talk to Jenny
Ask Her Out
Date with Jenny
Order impressive food for both of you
Ask about her personal life
Ask about her family
Pay All
Go In

3. Midori
Plans
1st, 2nd, and 4th week
Work twice, Study Twice, Rest on Wednesday
3rd week
Work twice, Study Twice, Rest on Thursday
5th week
Study 4 times, Rest on Wednesday
6th week
Study 4 times, Rest on Thursday

Dialogues/Activities
1st Week
Talk to Midori
Ask about her plans

2nd or 3rd Week (when Midori appears)
Leave Midori Alone

4th Week
Make fun of Karl

5th Week
Listen to Girl Talk
Enter Room
Yes

6th Week
Quiz Her
Talk to Midori

4. Tanya
Plans:
1st and 2nd week:
Sports twice, Exercise twice, Rest on Wednesday
3rd week:
Work twice, Exercise twice, Rest on Thursday
4th week:
Sports Twice, Exercise Twice, Rest on Wednesday
5th week:
Study 4 times, Rest on Wednesday
6th week:
Study 4 times, Rest on Thursday

Dialogues/Activities
4th Week
Call Tanya
Go to Sports Bar
Ask Future Plans
Sounds like hard work
Let her pay
Kiss Goodnight

5. Emma
Plans:
All weeks:
Video Games 3 times, Study once, Rest on Wednesday (except 3rd and 6th weeks: Rest on Thursday)

Dialogues/Activities
1st Week:
Ask About His Hobbies

4th week:
Stay In
Show Pictures

5th Week:
Go to Movie with Emma
Action Movie (preferred) or Arty/Foreign
Just watch the film
Ask about Tattoos

Special Tip: (you might consider this cheating)
Save your game at the start of each week
If a "failure" happens, reload and try again

The only item I bought when shopping is the Rune Necklace (adds luck)
Last edited by Sailor Enlil on Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

jakadak

#60 Post by jakadak » Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:31 pm

How can I get a real date with Emma? The further I get is going to the movies with her. What is the last pic in the gallery anyway? It's Emma I bet.

@Sailor Enlil, you said to choose Arty/Foreign movies, but in fact Action movies improves more your relantioship with Emma.