Summer Session help thread

For discussion of games by other creators such as Aveyond and Spirited Heart.
kaechan

#31 Post by kaechan » Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:30 am

Any tips on the Emma and Mario one?

phoenixgirl

#32 Post by phoenixgirl » Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:03 am

Let's see...I remember that I had to have the main character stay in the room a lot, like playing video games or sleeping. Also, you should become friends with Mario so if you do things like stay in the room the first weekend, etc., then that's possible. Then you'll eventually meet Emma and she'll want to go on a date with the main character (without Mario-that's ok). Pick choices that'll appear to her and of course, pass the final exam and then you should get the Emma and Mario ending.
Please help and support me here.

joannesweeny

#33 Post by joannesweeny » Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:51 pm

Really having trouble with the Jenny ending. I exercise and study a lot and work a bit for cash but she still says no the last week. I saw her that first weekend but feel like I'm missing another encounter...

phoenixgirl

#34 Post by phoenixgirl » Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:16 am

Hmm, let's see. The Jenny ending is pretty difficult to get. If you do meet her that first weekend and accept her challenge to play volleyball and get a good shot, that'll help. Plenty of exercise will help with that.

If you do get to the point where Jenny wants help moving books and she asks you (rather than Midori), then you're on the right track.

Ahh I remember now. Perhaps at some point you should try to follow the track on getting Midori (there's a scene in the computer room). Then when you go into the classroom the next day and choose to go right in, there's an option that'll raise the likeness factor with Jenny (something about chemistry, I think). That should probably help in getting her. :)

joannesweeny

#35 Post by joannesweeny » Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:59 am

That worked great, thanks!

phoenixgirl

#36 Post by phoenixgirl » Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:49 am

No problem. :)

kaechan

#37 Post by kaechan » Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:22 am

Hmmm....I got the Emma on the couch ending. I am missing the Rachel ending. So whats the other ending. Still haven't MEGA trouble with Rachel.

phoenixgirl

#38 Post by phoenixgirl » Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:37 am

I think you're talking about the ending that's in the bottom middle panel. Well, you need to get the Rachel, Midori, Jenny, and Tanya endings to get that one. It's a special panel. :wink:

I did make a couple of posts in this thread earlier on how to get the Rachel ending. Basically, though, you need a lot of cool. What I did was do sports for Mondays and Tuesdays, rest on Wednesdays, and then party on Thursdays and Fridays. Also, it helps if you go to the cookout on that one weekend and on another weekend go to Emmanuel's apartment. Eventually, you should be able to get Rachel. :)

Baconator

#39 Post by Baconator » Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:01 am

I find it interesting that people are having trouble with the Jenny ending - I actually found that one to be the easiest.

Obligatory spoiler:
You just need to make sure you're exercising 2 or 3 times before the first weekend, then go outside and play her at volleyball. At that point, you don't even have to exercise again; just make sure you work twice along the way to pick up the cash.

... I think I'm the only guy posting on this forum...
Mmmm. Bacon.

kaechan

#40 Post by kaechan » Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:24 am

phoenixgirl wrote:I think you're talking about the ending that's in the bottom middle panel. Well, you need to get the Rachel, Midori, Jenny, and Tanya endings to get that one. It's a special panel. :wink:

I did make a couple of posts in this thread earlier on how to get the Rachel ending. Basically, though, you need a lot of cool. What I did was do sports for Mondays and Tuesdays, rest on Wednesdays, and then party on Thursdays and Fridays. Also, it helps if you go to the cookout on that one weekend and on another weekend go to Emmanuel's apartment. Eventually, you should be able to get Rachel. :)
Well...At a party I save a girl and that makes Rachel my friend...but I never get to talk to her anymore, she doesn't write. More help?

phoenixgirl

#41 Post by phoenixgirl » Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:20 am

When does that happen? If that happens on the very last day, then you may not be able to get on the date with Rachel. However, if you're able to get that event in the last week but early on, then Rachel will approach you about the date. :wink:

kaechan

#42 Post by kaechan » Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:57 pm

phoenixgirl wrote:When does that happen? If that happens on the very last day, then you may not be able to get on the date with Rachel. However, if you're able to get that event in the last week but early on, then Rachel will approach you about the date. :wink:

I got her to ask me out on a date ONE time but I lost because I didn't have any money...So I tried my same plan doing sports and partying...but one day for cash so I could afford that darn ice cream...but I seem to have never gotten her to ask me out again...

Mons,Tues I sport...Weds I rest....Thurs and Fri I party/

phoenixgirl

#43 Post by phoenixgirl » Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:16 am

Hmm, strange. The strategy I outlined should have worked. You do need a little cash on the date but you only need $2 so one day of working should be enough.

Hanako mentioned about the date to the mall on the first weekend. You should ask Rachel out but you don't need to buy the shirt for her.

Gallagon

Loop Glitch?

#44 Post by Gallagon » Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:35 am

I don't need any help, but I did come cross a screwy glitch in the game,

I was going for Tanya's ending, I'm on the last saturday of the game (July 17th) and I have the date with Tanya, then on the next day, last sunday (July 18th) I get the message about how the session is over and there's no more work to do so wait for the results of the exam, and yay I passed! I got Tanya letter and ending photo, credits post then I go back to my dorm room and the game make me start another week. :shock: so I was doing a pointless week, then on that saturday (July 24th now) gives me the basic dorm options: "check status" "go shopping" "sleep in" then day: I got the same "last sunday of the game" message: wait for the mail for exam results and get the same letter from Tanya, ending picture, credits post....starts another week...and it just keeps going. :roll: but anyways I thought I'd share that rather odd glitch, but just for kicks I tried to max out all of the main my stats, (since I had no time limit) and it finally took me to the main title screen after like tayna's 4th letter and on July 46th. XD

Lira

#45 Post by Lira » Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:33 pm

Hello!
I just can't seem to get the Rachel ending - no matter how often I party and do sports... *sighs*
Any other hints you could give me?