PC Game Recommendation(s)

For discussion of games by other creators such as Aveyond and Spirited Heart.
Brianna1999

PC Game Recommendation(s)

#1 Postby Brianna1999 » Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:53 am

I've played Cute Knight, Cute Knight Kingdom, Magical Diary, Bionic Heart, Bionic Heart 2, The Royal Trap, College Romance, College Romance: Rise of the Little Brother, Cinders, and Roommates and I really enjoyed all of them. I've also played Always Remember Me but I didn't enjoy it that much. I like RPGs and Visual Novels but I like Dating Sims a lot more. Can you guys think of any other PC games I might enjoy?
Last edited by Brianna1999 on Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Miakoda

Re: PC Game Recommendation(s)

#2 Postby Miakoda » Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:11 pm

You might take a look at Backstage Pass by Sakevisual Games (they did the Fairbrook series with Winter Wolves games). It is currently in Beta, but definitely playable...though if you wish to wait until it is released, you might keep it on your radar.

FantasyFan

#3 Postby FantasyFan » Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:44 pm

The Amaranth Games website hosts a lot of high-quality games from various developers, including lots of RPGs and visual novels.

http://www.amaranthia.com/

SilverQueen

#4 Postby SilverQueen » Wed Nov 04, 2015 5:01 pm

I know this is an old post, so I don't know if you're still looking for games, but have you ever heard of Princess Maker? I think Princess Maker 2 has been released in English, but the other games will require you to download an English patch. They'e pretty cool games- if you enjoyed Cute Knight then you'll probably enjoy playing them.

grommile

#5 Postby grommile » Sat Nov 07, 2015 1:06 pm

As I understand it, the English translation of Princess Maker 2 in unlawful circulation in the West was the work of the original publishers or their subcontractors, and was supposed to have become a full product, but never got finished and formally released.

Return to “Affiliate Games”