Loren the Amazon Princess (RPG with romances)

For discussion of games by other creators such as Aveyond and Spirited Heart.
hanako
Site Admin

Loren the Amazon Princess (RPG with romances)

#1 Postby hanako » Mon May 14, 2012 12:09 pm

Some people will have played this one already, but here is the Official Link

You play as the slave (either male or female - an elf if you're female) of the haughty Amazon Princess of the title and assist her on an epic adventure to defeat the evil demon lord. Along the way you have many romantic options both male and female, whatever suits your fancy.

The original art for the game is very Barbarian Fantasy skimpy, but there's an option to add slightly more clothing and skip over some of the steamier parts of the romances if you so desire. (I think I'll stick with the steamy side. :) )

I am seriously busy at the moment and thus have not had the time to properly play it myself, so I have no further comments to add right now! But I know some of you have, so feel free to chip in. :)

kyoli

#2 Postby kyoli » Thu May 17, 2012 2:31 pm

love this game it is amazing! and all the romances are so sweet! seriously played through this game for the whole weekend after i bought it just to make it through all the romances!

Naiomi666

yay

#3 Postby Naiomi666 » Sat May 26, 2012 2:33 am

so i have played this game and it is very good. At first the lack of cloths really annoyed me but it has an option so all of the cloths are covered.

This game has a lot of content. It is very interesting and entertaining and in my opinion it is the best game came from winter wolves games.

Muse

#4 Postby Muse » Sat May 26, 2012 9:35 pm

This game is very fun! I love the art style and music as well, and the characters seem well done so far. I would have to agree it might be the best Winter Wolves game yet (either it or Planet Stronghold).

It's also quite interesting to play as a slave, imho, helping along the 'main heroine'.

lunanight

#5 Postby lunanight » Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:50 am

This game is indeed awesome! XD Can't wait for the expansion and the two new romancible characters XD Draco is my favorite! hope to see characters with his personality in future games. Or rei though his type I hate and love at the same you just can't help it but feel attracted to his type >.< at least it seems he turned out to be very loyal in the end. I wonder how mesphit will turn out to be XD

Muse

#6 Postby Muse » Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:20 am

lunanight wrote:This game is indeed awesome! XD Can't wait for the expansion and the two new romancible characters XD Draco is my favorite! hope to see characters with his personality in future games. Or rei though his type I hate and love at the same you just can't help it but feel attracted to his type >.< at least it seems he turned out to be very loyal in the end. I wonder how mesphit will turn out to be XD

I am totally blanking on her name, but I ADORE the elf lady. I wish she was dateable. But Draco is definitely my second favorite; I agree we need more types like him in games.

"Whoosh! Haha!"

jack_norton

#7 Postby jack_norton » Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:41 pm

The only elf female is the druid Myrth and is dateable, but only as BxG :)
BTW expansion teaser pic:

lunanight

#8 Postby lunanight » Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:40 am

This teaser is very tempting XD it is love at first sight.

kyoli

#9 Postby kyoli » Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:11 pm

*drool* cannot wait for the expansion! i so want to romance mesphit! (fell in love at first sight!)

and i think draco is the cutest romance thus far! though i do really like amukiki as well with the female. i guess i just like those competitive relationships (because i can tend to be that way) and i did not like rei at first but i loved him at the end!

ShiverGirl

#10 Postby ShiverGirl » Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:51 am

I really love this game! I can't wait for Mepshit! :D

jhonsmith

#11 Postby jhonsmith » Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:59 am

i have played this game and it is very Nice. At first the lack of cloths really annoyed me but it has an option so all of the cloths are covered, I really love this game! I can't wait for Mepshit...!!! :P :!: :D

biscuit

#12 Postby biscuit » Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:29 am

*cough*

Mesphit.

*cough*

Otherwise, I... erm, misread the character name.

:oops:

Return to “Affiliate Games”