Lucky Rabbit Reflex!

For discussion of games by other creators such as Aveyond and Spirited Heart.
hanako
Site Admin

#31 Postby hanako » Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:08 am

Varies, because individual devs can set the values themselves. In most cases, a credited affiliate will earn somewhere around a third, but I've seen anywhere from 10% to 70%. You only earn credit for a sale if there are proper cookies and such linking the sale to the referring site, so you expect to lose some here and there.

I'll sometimes advertise games here on the forums that I don't have an official affiliate relationship with just because I like the game, and I want people to come to the forums to find out about fun games, and I want to encourage people to buy games they like. :)

biscuit

#32 Postby biscuit » Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:03 am

Splurged a little and bought this along with Science Girls. :)

Damien's~

Favorites~

#33 Postby Damien's~ » Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:06 am

I can't decide between Beck and Shuppin. XD Which is weird 'cause they're like polar opposites of each other. I like Shuppin 'cause he's so sweet and artsy, but Beck...that man is sexy. :D (By the way, how do you pronounce Shuppin's name???)
Anyway, my list of favorites is pretty much:
Beck/Shuppin
Rhett
Mardi
Marius
Per

Benazir

Re: Favorites~

#34 Postby Benazir » Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:09 pm

Damien's~ wrote: but Beck...that man is sexy. :D

Oh, yes he is ! :)

My list: Rhett / Beck
Shuppin
Per
Mardi/Marius

And I really liked each of these guys. :oops:

Damien's~

#35 Postby Damien's~ » Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:55 pm

Oh my gosh, FINALLY won Per just now.
And he's still my least favorite. XD He's a sweetie though.

Ladygothika87

#36 Postby Ladygothika87 » Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:13 pm

I had a hard time deciding which character was my favorite but I have to say Rhett is my fav. The dual ending for Rhett/Beck next. Both of them in the dual ending were great but I love it for Beck. The secret character was also great. Marius, Shuppin and Per endings were nice but overall not my favorite. I just love this game in general and would say it's worth every penny spent on it.

biscuit

#37 Postby biscuit » Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:41 am

Haven't unlocked all the endings yet (hello, work! You earn me money for games, but give me less time to play!) but my favorite is probably Rhett. The dual courtship of Marius and Shuppin is wonderful just for the absolutely hilarious triple date.

Beck was probably my least favorite; just not my type.

Damien's~

#38 Postby Damien's~ » Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:04 pm

I couldn't stand Beck at first either. :P He grew on me I guess. XD But I have to agree, as for endings themselves, Marius' and Shuppin's was my favorite.

marunero

Help

#39 Postby marunero » Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:54 pm

Ladygothika87 wrote:I had a hard time deciding which character was my favorite but I have to say Rhett is my fav. The dual ending for Rhett/Beck next. Both of them in the dual ending were great but I love it for Beck. The secret character was also great. Marius, Shuppin and Per endings were nice but overall not my favorite. I just love this game in general and would say it's worth every penny spent on it.

Wait I thought that Perth was the secret character. Why does everyone refer to them as separate entities? Does that mean there's another boy that you can date besides the five on title screen?

Benazir

Re: Help

#40 Postby Benazir » Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:53 am

marunero wrote:Wait I thought that Perth was the secret character

The secret character is Mardi (he works as a seller in sportswear shop).

phoenixgirl

Re: Lucky Rabbit Reflex!

#41 Postby phoenixgirl » Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:11 pm

I bought the game recently and am enjoying it quite a lot. :D I need a little help, though, with regards to a couple of CGs.

I finished getting Rhett's best ending and I got his CG #13-the Romeo one. However, images 2 and 3 of that CG are locked. Does anyone know how to get them or what events I'd have to do to trigger them?

Thanks in advance. :)
Please help and support me here.

Benazir

#42 Postby Benazir » Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:29 pm

phoenixgirl

#43 Postby phoenixgirl » Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:24 am

Thanks for the quick reply. I did take a look at that link before but it doesn't explain how to get images 2 and 3 or that Romeo scene. So I wonder if I have to fail in the Juliet role or if there's something else I need to do that I haven't done yet. :/

Ahh ok, I finally figured it out. I did have to end up doing poorly in the Juliet role to get those missing CGs. XD

Asonder

#44 Postby Asonder » Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:41 am

I just got this game a couple days ago, and I love it! Got the good ending with Shuppin, maybe I'll try for the best one later.

Something I was having a problem with though--I keep getting kicked out of clubs? Something about not attending enough. It happened in my first playthrough for netball, and again in drama club. I'm confused as to why this is happening because I go every week? It is only once a week right?

It's kind of a bummer because I was trying to get the lead role in the play, yet on the day of auditions when I went to the club I instead got the fair event with Lamb, her brother and Rhett. And then on the day roles were announced Rhett just kicked me out :oops: Is this supposed to happen? Am I just not supposed to go with Lamb that day or something? Because I might have blown this playthrough...

phoenixgirl

#45 Postby phoenixgirl » Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:24 pm

It's been a while since I last played but let me see what I remember.

With regards to netball, I think your athletics score has to be above a certain number since Merle and Dys will want to enter the regional netball competition. I don't remember what the number is but assuming that you've attended the club every week, you should make doing athletics a top priority-get it above 70 before mock exams.

As for the drama club, this has happened to me, too. If you want the chance to audition for the play, you have to refuse Lamb's invitation to the fair. The same goes if Beck invites you to a job interview at Tide (assuming that you go down that path).

Return to “Affiliate Games”