Lucky Rabbit Reflex!

For discussion of games by other creators such as Aveyond and Spirited Heart.
Message
Author
Kioux
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:17 pm

#16 Postby Kioux » Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:21 pm

I'm just checking out the game and love it so far - but I still haven't figured something out... what exactly is responsible for improving a relationship? And what does it take a certain number of dates to get a single bar filled up?
I managed become friends with some of them before, but I have no idea why and so far I have not found a really good answer anywhere... or maybe I am blind...

Anyway, all help would be appreciated.

User avatar
Benazir
Posts: 85
Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:21 pm

#17 Postby Benazir » Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:33 pm

Kioux, this:

hanako wrote: there is a walkthrough here.

Kioux
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:17 pm

#18 Postby Kioux » Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:37 pm

Benazir wrote:Kioux, this:

hanako wrote: there is a walkthrough here.


I saw that one - but it basically states "this can happen if your relationship is above xxx" and not how I get it up.
The thing is, that I had a date with one guy 5 times and nothing happened and on another attempt I had 5 dates with another and gained a bonus - considering they both seemed to enjoy the activity I chose.

So I'm just wondering what the gain depends on.

User avatar
Benazir
Posts: 85
Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:21 pm

#19 Postby Benazir » Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:02 pm

Kioux wrote:I saw that one - but it basically states "this can happen if your relationship is above xxx" and not how I get it up.


Key: Clothes (for dates), Presents, Job, Club... and stat-raising

Kioux
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:17 pm

#20 Postby Kioux » Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:19 pm

Benazir wrote:
Key: Clothes (for dates), Presents, Job, Club... and stat-raising


That works :)
Many thanks!

User avatar
Benazir
Posts: 85
Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:21 pm

#21 Postby Benazir » Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:35 pm

Kioux wrote:That works :)
Many thanks!


You're welcome. :)

User avatar
DarthSnuggles
Posts: 40
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:48 pm

#22 Postby DarthSnuggles » Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:06 pm

Kioux wrote:I'm just checking out the game and love it so far - but I still haven't figured something out... what exactly is responsible for improving a relationship? And what does it take a certain number of dates to get a single bar filled up?
I managed become friends with some of them before, but I have no idea why and so far I have not found a really good answer anywhere... or maybe I am blind...

Anyway, all help would be appreciated.


Yeah, wearing the style of clothes that a guy likes will boost your relationship. If he gives you a birthday gift, definitely wear that the next time you date him, because he'll be happy to know that you like it. Each guy (with the exception of Beck) has styles that he likes and dislikes. Wearing something he likes improves the relationship, wearing something he dislikes will have a negative effect.

Dating him at his job, if he has one, also works out best when you're first getting to know him, though once you get to about :) level, you can start asking him to go other places. He'll let you know pretty readily what he likes and doesn't like. I think dialogue options also affect relationship gain when you're on a date with a guy, because if he's not having fun, he probably won't like you much. It's easier to tell with some of the guys than with others which choices are good ones, but in general, agreeing with him and not forcing him to do stuff he hates are good idea.

For some characters, befriending one of the girls will help--like, you can't really date Beck effectively unless you're friends with Lamb, because that's the only way to meet him before, like, March. (And if you're going for Dys's ending, you have to be at :) level with Shuppin by Christmas.)

Also, the creator has mentioned that some of the guys are easier to date than others, and that's pretty noticeable on some paths. Perth, for example, doesn't complain very much about your dialogue and date choices, and it takes relatively few encounters to fill his bar. Ditto for Marius--once you get him to friendly level, he seems to fall in love with you pretty quickly.

On the other end of the spectrum, Beck takes a serious and concerted effort. You basically have to chase after him for the entire game, and he demands really high stats, especially Charm, to unlock his best ending. He's notable for being the only regular guy who doesn't start calling you for dates once his relationship bar fills up all the way. Rhett can also be kind of challenging, since there's not a lot of things that he really likes to do, and you don't get a lot of chances to interact with him if you don't do the Drama club. This is one case where giving him a birthday gift REALLY helps.

Raising your stats is pretty important, too, and the guy you have the highest relationship will comment on it when your stats start getting up to a level he likes. In general, you should shoot for 70-80 in each stat by the end of Christmas break, and 130 by the end of the game. It's not as hard as it seems, as long as you balance your activities. If you're really having trouble, try completing some of the girls' paths first, because the items they give you are insanely helpful. Dys's and Petime's ending gifts, in particular, will come in handy if you want to get any of Beck's endings.

As for the girls, they're actually pretty easy to max out (except for Lamb, possibly). For Merle and Dys, you just need to join the Netball club, raise your stats, and hang out with them once in a while on the weekends. To max Lamb's relationship, focus on building your Smarts and Charm during the fall, and take every possible opportunity to invite her out. Even when she turns you down, you get a small boost in affection.

To even meet Petime, you have to be a member of the Music club. Like Perth, she's pretty easy to max out because she really WANTS to be your friend. Just be nice to her and date her occasionally. To meet Lufika properly, you have to date Marius at the Arcade a few times (somewhere between 3 and 5, I think). You need a fairly high Social skill before she'll agree to hang out with you, but after that, she's also quite easy to build relationship with.

For all of the girls, you need to have their relationship completely maxed out and none of the guys' bars filled in order to qualify for the ending. Another good way to gain relationship with a girl is that when she invites you to the fair, you should let her ride both rides with the guy she likes--it won't affect your relationship with him, but it will increase her liking for you.

Oh, and dating ANYONE on Valentine's Day, guy or girl, will improve your relationship with them. Except for Beck, I think, since he's, uh, busy that day.

Anyway, I hope that helps. If you need more info, you should definitely check out the Super 63 forums, there's a lot of good tips there. I'm also working on a guide to getting Beck's best ending, because it took me about six tries, and while the official walkthrough is pretty good, there's a lot of information that's omitted.

So...yeah. Sorry for the wall of text.

User avatar
Hatenisa
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:44 am

#23 Postby Hatenisa » Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:50 am

Benazir wrote:
DarthSnuggles wrote:I'm really fond of most of the guys (except Perth, he's just too...desperate) but Marius is my absolute favorite.


I loved them all! :oops:
But .... Rhett is my fave. And Beck too ( I especially like his jealousy in the Dual End... :wink: ).


can you teach me how to get beck , plz :cry:

User avatar
DarthSnuggles
Posts: 40
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:48 pm

#24 Postby DarthSnuggles » Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:14 pm

Hatenisa wrote:
Benazir wrote:
DarthSnuggles wrote:I'm really fond of most of the guys (except Perth, he's just too...desperate) but Marius is my absolute favorite.


I loved them all! :oops:
But .... Rhett is my fave. And Beck too ( I especially like his jealousy in the Dual End... :wink: ).


can you teach me how to get beck , plz :cry:


Have you checked the Walkthrough? It's pretty much all there, and the people in the Super-Six-Three forums are really helpful too. The only thing I'd add that chensterrain hasn't is that you should save a LOT when you're going for his endings, and don't be afraid to reload if you screw up. His path is pretty demanding.

User avatar
Hatenisa
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:44 am

#25 Postby Hatenisa » Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:08 pm

DarthSnuggles wrote:
Hatenisa wrote:
Benazir wrote:
DarthSnuggles wrote:I'm really fond of most of the guys (except Perth, he's just too...desperate) but Marius is my absolute favorite.


I loved them all! :oops:
But .... Rhett is my fave. And Beck too ( I especially like his jealousy in the Dual End... :wink: ).


can you teach me how to get beck , plz :cry:


Have you checked the Walkthrough? It's pretty much all there, and the people in the Super-Six-Three forums are really helpful too. The only thing I'd add that chensterrain hasn't is that you should save a LOT when you're going for his endings, and don't be afraid to reload if you screw up. His path is pretty demanding.


thanks , but I never had an job invitation from beck :c

User avatar
DarthSnuggles
Posts: 40
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:48 pm

#26 Postby DarthSnuggles » Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:01 pm

Hatenisa wrote:
DarthSnuggles wrote:
Hatenisa wrote:
Benazir wrote:
DarthSnuggles wrote:I'm really fond of most of the guys (except Perth, he's just too...desperate) but Marius is my absolute favorite.


I loved them all! :oops:
But .... Rhett is my fave. And Beck too ( I especially like his jealousy in the Dual End... :wink: ).


can you teach me how to get beck , plz :cry:


Have you checked the Walkthrough? It's pretty much all there, and the people in the Super-Six-Three forums are really helpful too. The only thing I'd add that chensterrain hasn't is that you should save a LOT when you're going for his endings, and don't be afraid to reload if you screw up. His path is pretty demanding.


thanks , but I never had an job invitation from beck :c


I can think of two reasons for that. Number one, you have to be friends with Lamb by December, because she's the one who actually recommends you for the job. If you're going the boutique route, it's also through Lamb that you first meet Beck and get his phone number.

Number two, your charm may not have been high enough. You need to have your Charm to at least 70, and possibly even higher, to make a good impression on either of the Betchaku siblings. I'd recommend shooting for a Charm score of 90-100 by December, and Smarts of at least 80, so that you get on both Beck's and Lamb's good sides.

If you've done both of those things, you should get a call from Beck sometime over your winter break ordering you to come down to Tide for an interview. You don't have to take the job, but if you want Beck's best ending, you really should. (I think you make a little more money working there, too.)

Beck's endings can be pretty tough to achieve, so if you're having a hard time meeting the requirements, I'd suggest unlocking a few of the girls' endings (especially Dys) first, and using the items they give you to help out.

User avatar
Hatenisa
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:44 am

#27 Postby Hatenisa » Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:30 am

DarthSnuggles wrote:
Hatenisa wrote:
DarthSnuggles wrote:
Hatenisa wrote:
Benazir wrote:
DarthSnuggles wrote:I'm really fond of most of the guys (except Perth, he's just too...desperate) but Marius is my absolute favorite.


I loved them all! :oops:
But .... Rhett is my fave. And Beck too ( I especially like his jealousy in the Dual End... :wink: ).


can you teach me how to get beck , plz :cry:


Have you checked the Walkthrough? It's pretty much all there, and the people in the Super-Six-Three forums are really helpful too. The only thing I'd add that chensterrain hasn't is that you should save a LOT when you're going for his endings, and don't be afraid to reload if you screw up. His path is pretty demanding.


thanks , but I never had an job invitation from beck :c


I can think of two reasons for that. Number one, you have to be friends with Lamb by December, because she's the one who actually recommends you for the job. If you're going the boutique route, it's also through Lamb that you first meet Beck and get his phone number.

Number two, your charm may not have been high enough. You need to have your Charm to at least 70, and possibly even higher, to make a good impression on either of the Betchaku siblings. I'd recommend shooting for a Charm score of 90-100 by December, and Smarts of at least 80, so that you get on both Beck's and Lamb's good sides.

If you've done both of those things, you should get a call from Beck sometime over your winter break ordering you to come down to Tide for an interview. You don't have to take the job, but if you want Beck's best ending, you really should. (I think you make a little more money working there, too.)

Beck's endings can be pretty tough to achieve, so if you're having a hard time meeting the requirements, I'd suggest unlocking a few of the girls' endings (especially Dys) first, and using the items they give you to help out.


thanks (:
I had it :D
you rock !

User avatar
DarthSnuggles
Posts: 40
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:48 pm

#28 Postby DarthSnuggles » Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:42 pm

Hatenisa wrote:
thanks (:
I had it :D
you rock !


Ha ha, no problem. Glad I could help. (Maybe spending way too much of my time on dating sim games is actually useful for something...?)

User avatar
Hatenisa
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:44 am

#29 Postby Hatenisa » Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:30 pm

DarthSnuggles wrote:
Hatenisa wrote:
thanks (:
I had it :D
you rock !


Ha ha, no problem. Glad I could help. (Maybe spending way too much of my time on dating sim games is actually useful for something...?)


can you tell me some more date games cuz I play very much every game in the otome page :shock:

biscuit
Posts: 99
Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:44 pm

#30 Postby biscuit » Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:47 am

Going to have to try it out (if I can get the demo to work on my computer... Norton antivirus is being snippy with me.)

Just wondering, how much (if any) of the sales from affiliate games goes through to Hanako Games? I'm just curious how the networking works, or if it's an advertising thing.


Return to “Affiliate Games”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest