Looking for games like Summer Session and Spirited Heart

For discussion of games by other creators such as Aveyond and Spirited Heart.
ladysasuke

Looking for games like Summer Session and Spirited Heart

#1 Post by ladysasuke » Sun May 29, 2011 6:50 pm

Hey guys, I like games like those listed in the title and am looking for some new ones to play. I like being able to choose what my character does and raise stats and stuff kind of like Flower Shop.

Can anyone also rec any games with BxB in them. I desperatly want to play one.

Muse

Re: Looking for games like Summer Session and Spirited Heart

#2 Post by Muse » Mon May 30, 2011 5:16 am

ladysasuke wrote:Hey guys, I like games like those listed in the title and am looking for some new ones to play. I like being able to choose what my character does and raise stats and stuff kind of like Flower Shop.

Can anyone also rec any games with BxB in them. I desperatly want to play one.
Planet Stronghold has a BxB option (and a gxg and several hetero options) and, being an RPG game, you raise stats amongst your characters.

Shira Oka: Second Chances also is a stat raiser, and as you play as a boy, you have eight girl options and two boy options (the boy options are somewhere between bromance and romance though, so can be taken either way, as can some of the girl endings can be friendship or dating depending on perspective).

There are several from Japan BxB games but they are very adult and I haven't played them (they are in a topic here).

Edit: Another game is Princess Maker, which is a Japanese raising simulation with stat raising in it (and she can marry various characters in the games) that basically is famous for the genre. It's basically a third person raising/dating simulation where you play the adoptive parents. Only Princess Maker 2 has been in English though (there are 6 games 1-5 and a SNES one), and it's abandonware only, but it's easy to find if you want to hunt it down.