Favorite Character Poll (may include spoilers)

Hints, favorite characters, and general discussion of the adventure game Fatal Hearts.

Favorite Fatal Hearts Character

Lucy
18%
Randy
13%
Tim
24%
Jeremy
18%
Elizabeth
1%
Sebastien
6%
Bastian
8%
Katie
2%
Kirsten
2%
Someone Else (explain in comments)
7%

Total votes: 212

fatalhearts1234321

#16 Postby fatalhearts1234321 » Mon May 12, 2008 1:58 am

i like tim but i wish tim and christina had a ending together

miinorawr

#17 Postby miinorawr » Mon May 12, 2008 4:23 pm

I really like Bastian. I think he's a really brilliant person when Christina approaches him and tells him to stop the fighting between the cult and the wolves.

I also really liked Randy, because he is adorable. And I really liked the Christina/Randy ending <3 (Though I was sad that they never kissed...)

So, yes :) Thats my thoughts on it.

Lendezu

#18 Postby Lendezu » Tue May 20, 2008 7:53 am

Defienately Christina!!!!
She is such a strong character, I liked her so much!!!
I also liked Jeremy,Tim,Kirsten and....
Christina's mom!!!! she is very soft and caring...

HanakoFoxxy

#19 Postby HanakoFoxxy » Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:20 am

Jeremy
~I mean, after I *finally* got passed the police, he was there with a car and asking if I wanted a ride. At first I was doubtful, but then he came in and saved my butt AGAIN~! He's like.....
A knight in shinning armor~! :roll: :lol: :D

(Note: and he's kind of cute <3 :wink: )

lill_sweetty

#20 Postby lill_sweetty » Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:23 pm

Why...is Jeremy so popular?

He's evil! Evil, I tell you! EVIL!!!

~__~ People are really in love with that Prince Charming thing. And he is...for awhile.

phoenixgirl

#21 Postby phoenixgirl » Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:27 am

@lill_sweetty:

Well, I must confess that I fell for Jeremy for a while. He's the kind of guy I'd fall for-smart, handsome, has a good future ahead of him, etc. However, yeah, the part where he tricks Christina turned me off. Also, I suppose in a way, Jeremy appears more mature than let's say, Randy or Tim.
Please help and support me here.

BlackSwan

#22 Postby BlackSwan » Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:45 am

I used to love Jeremy, then he turned evil and I now hold a grudge against him. So I picked Tim! Cause he's awesome! Do Tim and Christina have an ending together?

phoenixgirl

#23 Postby phoenixgirl » Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:38 am

@BlackSwan:

Well, there is a special artwork where Tim and Christina appear together. But as to an actual ending with the two of them, nope, there isn't one.
Please help and support me here.

Keddie

#24 Postby Keddie » Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:37 pm

My favorite would have to be Tim. I also like Randy though, and Elizabeth is OK as well, but I don't feel you get to learn enough about her. I really doin't like Lucy, because she seems whiney and clingy, and acts like she can't do anything herself.

Keddie

#25 Postby Keddie » Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:42 pm

lill_sweetty wrote:Why...is Jeremy so popular?

He's evil! Evil, I tell you! EVIL!!!

~__~ People are really in love with that Prince Charming thing. And he is...for awhile.

I agree. Jeremey is really quite obsessive and power hungry. He's so obsessed with becoming better than the life he had with his parents that he'd be willing to do anything to be "better". But I wouldn't call all the crimes he's committed as being better than his parents. He had the potential to be a really great guy, and I think he should have come to the conclusion that he could have just run away with Christina and the cult and just completely stop everything having to do with it. There was no reaosn for him to become involved with such crimes.

lill_sweetty

#26 Postby lill_sweetty » Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:43 am

The funny thing is... if any of you guys have read Wicked (dark and depressing, very unlike the musical, by the way), the main character, Elphaba, becomes involved with a secretive, violent rebellion. She basically uses the same words as Jeremy. Only less drastic. As in, she thinks if insipid people are in danger, they should be saved, but not at cost of "realer" people. And that there must be sacrifices for a better day.

Her lover replied that he did not believe in the concept of "real" and "realer" people (her words). Later on, dies as a chain to her actions. She later calls herself a terrorist. She snapped out of it later on (unlike Jeremy) but later goes, mad and becomes the Wicked Witch of the West, partially through: a drug potion, grief & being deprived of forgiveness for her actions.

I was struck by how close these characters were. Just something I thought I should share (great mind think alike). Perhaps, even IF Jeremy had learnt this as not true, he would have no happy ending. And yes, this is why I'm not a fan of Jeremy. Unlike Elphaba, he has no qualms on his beliefs, no hesitation when committing his crimes.

Complex

#27 Postby Complex » Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:07 am

Favourite Character: Mrs. Robinson.
No really, I think she's wonderful. The first time I played it I was in the direction of the 'Foretold' ending, and all the time when Christina was like 'maybe this is my fate...maybe I'm meant to be with Bastian', I was mentally yelling 'What about your mum?!?! Think about your poor mother!! Get the hell outta there and go home!!' XD

I also don't like Jeremy. Sorry, the prince charming thing doesn't work for me, and I don't like his deceptive and patronising ways in a guy.

I agree to an extent about what he says about the 'real' people and 'empty' people, but I think it is a poor reason to justify the crimes he commits. As mentioned before, he seems obsessed and power-hungry, and I think he's got some superiority issues. What makes him think he's got the right to judge others and label them as 'good' or 'bad', and furthermore to kill those he finds undeserving? Does he have that much confidence in that his judgement is absolute? Take Elizabeth for example; she is revealed to be a kind, sweet, innocent girl. Did she really deserve to be targetted as a sacrifice? Even if her 'crimes' to Jeremy were that she lacked confidence and was trying to be someone she's not (going out on dates with guys), did this mean she deserved to die? And Christina; in the ending where she's killed on the date, it's because she doesn't have dreams and quick to judge Jeremy. These may be unattractive characteristics, but did it mean she was a bad person? So how come Jeremy feels like he has the right to decide who is worthy and who is not?

In the end, I think his crimes make him just as 'bad' as the sort of people he condemns. By trying to rise above them all, he's fallen pretty low.

Meril

#28 Postby Meril » Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:50 am

Hi everyone I'm from Turkey. I loved the game !!!! :D

I reached all the endings and that game really makes you hold on don' know how to say :) but i really liked the maker's imagination, logic and the pictures So thanks for a game like this

My favourite character is Lucy just because she makes the game funny and during the game when you see her, you have a breathe The music is also changin when she appears and i like this feeling I dont really like tension with no break :roll: She also has trouble in confusion and gets Christina in adventure I like exciting people!! :D
I do not understand why Jeremy's liked so much! He is callous; nothing goes on only with a kind of nonsense logic that he insist.

tHANKS to hanako and the group who worked on it again :wink:

milorazen

#29 Postby milorazen » Thu May 28, 2009 1:21 am

The first time I played, I was in love with Jeremy (and I ended with the Foretold ending first, that seems common) and then I tried to follow his path (and messed up) and HE KILLED ME...I was a little upset.. LOL!!!

But I voted for Randy. I loved the artwork with them, so cute. He's so sweet and Mrs. Robinson likes him (I liked the mum too!!)

The only redeeming quality for Jeremy is that in one ending Elizabeth changes her story and they start dating. That was really sweet. (and a little scary for her but cute.)

zoeeeee <3

#30 Postby zoeeeee <3 » Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:51 pm

Tim....is it wrong to think cartoons are fit "/

:L

:wink:

Return to “Fatal Hearts”