Favorite Character Poll (may include spoilers)

Hints, favorite characters, and general discussion of the adventure game Fatal Hearts.

Favorite Fatal Hearts Character

Lucy
18%
Randy
13%
Tim
24%
Jeremy
18%
Elizabeth
1%
Sebastien
6%
Bastian
8%
Katie
2%
Kirsten
2%
Someone Else (explain in comments)
7%

Total votes: 212

Sexyy Scarll ;D

#31 Postby Sexyy Scarll ;D » Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:30 pm

nopee, cause i think the samee ;D
x x x

Esphirisa

#32 Postby Esphirisa » Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:02 pm

I don't know why, especially after seeing the comments, why I didn't fall for Jeremy, not even at first *sigh*

My favourite character would have to be Christina. She's strong-willed, and despite everything, she(we) pulled it off! xD Or maybe it's just because she(we?) went through so many endings (together?) xD

Followed by Tim, Lucky and Randy<3

.X.TwiliPrincess.X.

#33 Postby .X.TwiliPrincess.X. » Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:53 am

My favorite had to be Christina. I usually dislike the main character you control in games but I felt like Christina connected with me, interest and life wise. I hated Kirsten. Well, I cannot really hate her..but she annoyed me greatly. She didn't know anything and suddenly loved Bastian, having never met or even talked to him, just because Christina said she saw them together in a dream. -_- Worst couple ever. Haha. Well, that's what I believe. Please do not kill me. xD

alyssa_robinson

Choice

#34 Postby alyssa_robinson » Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:27 am

I like Randy.He's a sweet caring guy.Even though he threatened the girls lol

Benazir

#35 Postby Benazir » Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:50 pm

I think my favorite path is Jeremy'. Of course the end (held in trust) is pretty dishonest, but very interesting and ... romantic. :roll:

Kyla

For the someone else vote.

#36 Postby Kyla » Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:39 am

For me, I chose someone else because I love Christina this character a lot! She is awesome. :)

cursebreaker

#37 Postby cursebreaker » Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:05 am

I love Tim, he's...cute and wild and I think a werewolf should be more like him. (Can't I get some lovey-dovey ending with him?)

But I also like Randy, because he's a big teddy bear and I can get a happy ending with him.

MadameButterfly

#38 Postby MadameButterfly » Tue May 01, 2012 5:45 pm

Hi everybody! First post here. I love Fatal Hearts and Date Warp!

Anyways, my favorite character is Jeremy. It's not because he's a "knight in shining armor", it's not cause he's a serial killer, and it's not cause he's power-hungry. It's cause he's all of them. I find him a really fascinating and entertaining character. The whole "Only 'real' people deserve to live happy lives" idea is one that I've seen in fiction before and scares the shit out of me. So obviously he's the most interesting character. :)

I don't see how anyone could think Jeremy was a good guy. I was pretty sure he was the serial killer from the start. He just HAPPENS to be right outside the murder scene and just HAPPENS to bump into you the same day you get that weird cellphone. Then you find out he's buddy buddy with Lucy's creepy parents? Yeah I totally trust that guy.

I also love Randy and Christina. Christina is a very likable MC, she's not bitchy and she's not a doormat. Randy is awesome. So cute and protective!

JackMackerel

#39 Postby JackMackerel » Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:42 am

I hate to bump an old thread, but are the main characters' names references to Rocky Horror?

hanako
Site Admin

#40 Postby hanako » Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:50 am

... Wrong forum? That comment makes sense for Date Warp, but not so much for Fatal Hearts! :)

JackMackerel

#41 Postby JackMackerel » Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:00 am

Oops, my bad :U

rin966

Re: Favorite Character Poll (may include spoilers)

#42 Postby rin966 » Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:05 am

Sorry for bumping an old thread lol~

I'm just wondering why no one mentioned their undying love for Tim and mentioned other character when Tim had the most vote out of all? I'm totally on Tim by the way that I will play the whole game for hundred times just for him lol~ of course I love Christina as well but not as much as I love Tim~

ninive

Re: Favorite Character Poll (may include spoilers)

#43 Postby ninive » Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:50 pm

I voted Bastian, simply because besides Christina he's the only one who stays true to himself in every path you chose.
He may be a bit stupid maybe, thinking a reincarnation would be just like his old love and love him back (I don't even think Christina looks much like Kirsten). But he's not really a bad person.

Randy's probably the real good guy, but besides his sister issue he doesn't get a lot of storyline so I found him a bit boring. Jeremy is one of the creepiest (not as creepy as Lucy's father but still), his reasoning is also almost believable and it just makes it even creepier. He's a really interesting character though.
I don't like Tim, he would do anything to kill the vampire. If he happened to find Randy, Christina and Lucy bringing Katie to Bastian I'm sure he wouldn't mind killing all of them just to get rid of the vampire. He's a strong and focused guy, but not very sensitive.
I didn't really understand Lucy, I guess her excuse was she didn't believe they could actually kill people. And when she realized she stopped covering them, confessed and tried to run away. It's a bit sad that no matter what path you chose she'll probably need psychiatric help for the rest of her life.

Return to “Fatal Hearts”