The Link

Hints, favorite characters, and general discussion of the adventure game Fatal Hearts.
liliumluv

The Link

#1 Post by liliumluv » Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:01 pm

It has been 4 days since I've bought the game, and I still haven't received the link to download it. How long should it take?
It's Not Denial, I'm Just Very Selective About The Reality I Accept.

emichan

#2 Post by emichan » Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:52 am

usually it comes right away or maybe in a few hours at most!!! if you didn't get it you should check your spam filters? or email support except that hanako is on vacation this week

hanako
Site Admin

#3 Post by hanako » Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:31 am

Did you buy from me directly or from another service?

If you bought from me directly and never received any emails at all, it's possible the order didn't go through in the first place. Check your spam folders; if you can't find anything, email support at hanakogames with what information you have (like what email address you used to buy the game from) and I can try to look the order up directly.

liliumluv

#4 Post by liliumluv » Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:44 am

I did buy directly from you, actually. And the order did come through (at least I'm pretty sure) because I asked for it on a CD too, should anything happen, and it came today. Unfortunately, no link.

hanako
Site Admin

#5 Post by hanako » Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:00 am

Heh. Well, if they sent the CD, at least you have the game!

To the best of my knowledge when they send CDs they should send a download link as well, but I'm not completely certain, as I don't use that option myself (And I don't make the CDs). So it's still possible that there's a download link sent to you somewhere that you didn't see. Did you get a receipt email from them, at least?

liliumluv

#6 Post by liliumluv » Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:38 pm

Eh. I'll live with what I got (considering I don't know what I did with the receipt) the one game is worth what I got two for anyway. Go Bastian! WOOT! :D