Skipping puzzles on replay

Hints, favorite characters, and general discussion of the adventure game Fatal Hearts.
molitar

Skipping puzzles on replay

#1 Post by molitar » Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:31 am

Sorry this was aweful.. after the first time through the puzzles should no longer be required if you completed them.. and the stupid having to type in this long skip_puzzle() followed by a number is just too longer.. I saw three ending and I no longer could even bring myself to play anymore.. after doing puzzles or skipping puzzles several times the game starts to royally suck. It's stupid when puzzle games don't flag the puzzle and you have to repeat it over and over and over.. or type in long skip codes. So after a third time out a 5 this game ended up being a 3 to me. Hope next game flags the puzzles and don't require repetitive puzzles.

hanako
Site Admin

#2 Post by hanako » Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:26 am

The puzzles ARE flagged. Click the corner menu on any puzzle you've already played. Select 'skip puzzle'.

Now, yes, it's possible this should have been made more clear. But it is there! (I didn't want to make it automatically skip puzzles because some people might actually want to go back and play certain puzzles again.)

molitar

#3 Post by molitar » Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:12 am

Thanks will check it out again. I do want to see the different endings.. other than that it was quite fun and hard.