Quick Request

Hints, favorite characters, and general discussion of the adventure game Fatal Hearts.
hanako
Site Admin

Quick Request

#1 Post by hanako » Thu Nov 01, 2007 5:12 pm

After some people complained the initial spiderweb puzzle was boringly easy, I upped the difficulty on it - but now someone's saying it's too confusing. Would someone do me a huge favor and download the latest version of the demo to try out the spiderweb puzzle in its new form and see if it's too hard for you? :)

mickey_owl

#2 Post by mickey_owl » Thu Nov 01, 2007 5:27 pm

I tried the new version it was pretty easy to work out, I don't see a problem with the first puzzle being easy :roll: some people are never happy :D

Jake

#3 Post by Jake » Thu Nov 01, 2007 7:57 pm

I think my only complaint with that version would be that it won't finish while there's nodes over the figure, no matter how far down they are... it seems a little odd that it's not clearing when there's a load of white lines and a node over the bottom twenty pixels or so, but move the node and the puzzle clears, despite the fact that there's just as many white lines and you can see just as little because of them.

But yeah, it seems both a) harder than it was before, and b) not impossible by a long stretch, so...

hanako
Site Admin

#4 Post by hanako » Thu Nov 01, 2007 9:38 pm

No matter what I do, I can't win. Welcome to business. :)

I think for now I'm going to set it so that if you have Automatic Hints still turned on, you get the super-simple version. If you think you're hardcore and have disabled the automatic hints, you get the other one.