cheat codes not working

Hints, favorite characters, and general discussion of the adventure game Fatal Hearts.
LOVEbrownie

cheat codes not working

#1 Post by LOVEbrownie » Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:33 am

hey im having trouble with cheat codes and iv downloaded the strategy guide and everything :cry:

then i can across a form and they we'er saying how theres a new updated guide is that true??? cuz none of the puzzle codes r working for me and the car chase puzzle has got my me pulling my hair! :cry:

hanako
Site Admin

#2 Post by hanako » Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:41 am

What *exactly* are you doing to try and use the cheat codes, and what *exactly* happens, step by step?

It takes multiple steps to use the cheat codes correctly, and sometimes people miss one so nothing happens. Alternately, some people's keyboards are set up not to use the cheat keys so they won't work at all. So there are different possible solutions depending on which bit went wrong. :)

LOVEbrownie

#3 Post by LOVEbrownie » Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:43 am

well im just trying to get past the car chase puzzle and im puting in what the strategy guide is telling me to then once I press ok nothing happens.

hmmmm mabye I can't use the cheat then?

hanako
Site Admin

#4 Post by hanako » Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:51 am

That's not step-by-step! :D I need to know exactly what you're doing or I don't know where it's going wrong.

To use the cheats, you need to:

hit F10. A window will come up asking you to enter a code. (Does this happen?)

Type in

skip_puzzle()

and hit enter

Then you will be prompted for a code number. (Does this happen?)

THEN you need to put in the correct number for each puzzle. (What are you typing in here?)

LOVEbrownie

#5 Post by LOVEbrownie » Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:06 am

oh sorry! but yeah I'm doing all the steps you just said and the codes work on other puzzles work its just this one code, I checked to see if they worked or if it was just this code.

mabye I just have the wrong code? cuz after I put the code number in nothing happens. Could it just be that?

LOVEbrownie

#6 Post by LOVEbrownie » Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:10 am

OH!!!!!!!!! don't worry I'v made it work! I feel stupid now :oops: thanks for the help sorry for bothering you.